Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
he's got five kids to feed

i made a joke that we'd trade boeser for centre help in the boeser thread earlier. it's enough we lost forsling for clendening. but with Benning at the helm, i'm always on tenterhooks.

I could see him dumping Vrbata or Higgins for defense help. Maybe a AHL prospect like Jensen/Gaunce as a sweetener(not sure Jensen counts).

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Horvat's generally got a long reach

.. except against chara

The Jesus*

Bo trying to go into beast mode. Forgot Chara has 15 feet of reach.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
complaining about Higgins when guys like Prust, Dorsett and Sbisa make more is weird, Higgins is worth his contract and is generally a very good 3rd line player.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
No, the garbage players on garbage contracts.

Blaming the Sedins for any of this is just mind boggling, anything to get the heat of Jimbo eh?
Of course you can't name more than 2-3 and those aren't the reason we're down 2-0 or are poor this season.

They are great people but they didn't set the tone for this game and we're down 2-0. Still playing with no emotion, playing afraid like always against Boston, the team as a whole didn't get ready for this game and guess who it starts with? Take a guess.

The Jesus*

Beauty forecheck by Higgins there. Take some notes, Vrbata. Actually moving your feet on the forecheck can stop an out!

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
complaining about Higgins when guys like Prust, Dorsett and Sbisa make more is weird, Higgins is worth his contract and is generally a very good 3rd line player.

This is one of those times where analytics and his contract v production doesn't justify keeping him. He's clearly past it, doesn't have the legs that made him effective as a player they could move up and down the lineup.

Still though, I could name like nearly ten players I'd move before him which speaks to the teams current level.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Ok dorsett and prust, if prust is going in dorsett you need to dump it in, or prust you need to stop until he does.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
What in the actual **** was that Hamhuis?

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Teams are goal sucking big time on us, word must be out you can get by the van defense easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad