Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

banme*

Jun 7, 2014
Labeled. Goodnight boys, would straight up rather work on my thesis than watch these chuckle****s.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
please ****ing fire somebody. we're a disgrace. don't care if it's the janitor, but this is unacceptable.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Markstrom wasn't happy on that one. Seemed a difficult one. And no Miller doesn't stop that...he's terrible at finding pucks in traffic and he would on his knees even sooner.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
The casual portion of the fanbase are gonna lose so much interest in this season if we get blown out

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
Benning and Linden should just stare at the camera with a little smirk and shrug their shoulders (with their hands moving kinda like - i dont know man why are you asking me)

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
it's just a week after american thanksgiving and the season is already a dumpster fire

completely embarrassing effort level...if this kind of effort was demonstrated during the vigneault or tortorella terms there'd be way more pressure on firing the coach from the media

the one positive you could always invoke about desjardins is that the players played hard for him, now even that's gone

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
"I'm going to get rid of all the good depth players that Gillis brought in and replaced them with plugs like Dorsett and Sbisa." - Benning

a year later

"The team is bad because of Gillis's bad contracts" - Benning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad