Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Im going all in on the boys for a multiple goal night win tonight. Win me that cash, and most of all, screw the tank for the time being. Hate marchard that rat, lets do this!

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Willie has described this game as a 'must win'....by definition, the most important game of the year....and he's starting Markstrom...is that a shot fired over the bow of the GM?...using the backup in a 'must-win"?

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
Willie has described this game as a 'must win'....by definition, the most important game of the year....and he's starting Markstrom...is that a shot fired over the bow of the GM?...using the backup in a 'must-win"?

I don't think so I think Jim is pretty high on markstrom I think it's more of a shot at miller

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver

Markstrom gives you a higher chance to win...just like Biega, oh wait ....

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Biega sat.

upset-jaguars-fan.gif

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Help out someone who's incompetent at the inter web. Should I not be able to watch a legal stream of the game? I don't seem to be able to find the stream on the CBC. (Yes, I know the game has not yet begun, but the show should be on, no?)

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
Good news? Hutton is back.

Bad news? WD is sitting Biega.

I'm not even going to bother complaining anymore. Easier on my mental health to simply laugh it off.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Sportsnet truly hates Vancouver
Messier ads
Showing the Bruins hoisting the cup...

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
nice. lets take biega out when he is actually a decent defender.

WD is just so stupid

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
nice. lets take biega out when he is actually a decent defender.

WD is just so stupid

I'm sure he's just labeled "Utica Depth Guy" on the white board. This regime is unable to see reality.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Go Marky. God I hate the Bruins, **** the team, the players and the fans.

My thoughts exactly. I'm all for finishing with a really high pick but I would not mind winning this one in the least.

The Bruins are just a power play right now, but the problem is the Canucks stink on the PK.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Watch out for the game within a game tonight: Willie Desjardins, the tank commander, vs. Jacob Markstrom, the anti-tank commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad