Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Just a reminder. While you are welcome to criticise the team, player and etc, any tank specific discussion is to be taken to its appropriate thread. Specifically cheering against the team will be treated as trolling.

HSD19

Feb 19, 2009
Markstrom deserves the start! good to see. Maybe WD is getting it?

HSD19

Feb 19, 2009
Haha maybe he doesn't.

Desjardins added of the blueliner: “He’s been good. He’s a good skater. I think his time in Boston has him in good stead — he can play defensively, he’s a little bit heavy, he can battle. I think overall, he’s added to our defence from his experience and his ability to skate.”

The thing is WD probably genuinely believes that too.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Hello everyone. This is my First post on HF! I've been reading for years but never made an account. Been a Canucks fan for years but live across the water in Victoria BC. See lots of royals games and will try and keep everyone updated. Just a few of my opinions... Anti Benning, anti Desjardins, pro rebuild, pro youth movement, still like Baertschi, don't hate sbisa as much this year but still think benning should have taken him to arbitration and signed him for less a la Raymond. Go Canucks!

Sounds like you'll fit right in!

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Hello everyone. This is my First post on HF! I've been reading for years but never made an account. Been a Canucks fan for years but live across the water in Victoria BC. See lots of royals games and will try and keep everyone updated. Just a few of my opinions... Anti Benning, anti Desjardins, pro rebuild, pro youth movement, still like Baertschi, don't hate sbisa as much this year but still think benning should have taken him to arbitration and signed him for less a la Raymond. Go Canucks!

Welcome! Big fan of your username. :)

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I've been feeling really sick and I was gonna just sleep instead of watch this. But then I heard that Hutton was coming back and Markström was starting. I'm gonna say a 4-0 Canucks win. And, yes, Hutton will get his 1st NHL goal today. Hutton, Burrows, Hansen, and Horvat.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
outscored by a 17 year old that's not projected to go in the first round

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
hutton back?
markstrom in net?
those little emotional boosts mean we're getting the win tonight

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
By the way, what's up with the people complaining about negativity?

What do you expect? We have a sucky team, a sucky coach and a sucky management team.

Yay?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
By the way, what's up with the people complaining about negativity?

What do you expect? We have a sucky team, a sucky coach and a sucky management team.

Yay?

:laugh: Basically...because every team that goes through ****** years, the fanbase is always positive. Complaining about the negativity is more annoying IMO.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
I hear if we believe hard enough, it'll affect the outcome of the game.

When we lose, the moral is we didn't believe hard enough.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
:laugh: Basically...because every team that goes through ****** years, the fanbase is always positive. Complaining about the negativity is more annoying IMO.

Fan bases of terrible teams are always positive?

Lemme go check out the Oilers board and experience this outpouring of positivity myself.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Sedin’s & Hansen
Higgins-McCann-Vrbata
Kenins-Horvat-Burrows
Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett
Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Bartkowski
Hutton-Weber
Markstrom
Off course you sit Biega, good job WD. #Thetankmaster

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Fan bases of terrible teams are always positive?

Lemme go check out the Oilers board and experience this outpouring of positivity myself.

It was sarcasm. Or I missed a word there that I meant to add, now that I re-read it. :laugh: I'm pro-tank, but there are certain posters around here who get upset about it and preach BE POSITIVE, BE POSITIVE, BE POSITIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad