Bridgeport Sound Tigers Discussion Part IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Looks Like Graham has 2 points in 2 games. Maybe their is a future for him

Sneekypete

Mar 10, 2008
Branford,Ct
www.mprete.com
Pedan will be an NHL defensemen. Injuries ruined this year, but he will be a good, solid Dman.

Not sure what It is about Pedan but he reminds me of a Sheldon Souray type. This season has been very limited because of injury but he has some good tools.
That being said he sometimes makes dumber plays with the puck than Donovan does.

PROMputt

I promise to never forget.
Jan 4, 2008
Lawnguyland
Not sure what It is about Pedan but he reminds me of a Sheldon Souray type. This season has been very limited because of injury but he has some good tools.
That being said he sometimes makes dumber plays with the puck than Donovan does.

I was thinking Chara-lite. In the games I have seen him there are mistakes but remember he has not even played 1/2 season of pro hockey yet. If anyone remembers Chara early on he was a giraffe on skates that acted like it was everyone's birthday with the amount of gifts he gave out. BUT, you could see the talent. Pedan is talented enough to be a good to very good NHL defenseman. I guess time will tell if he can put it all together.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Jesse Graham kept up his PPG streak with a PP goal tonight in a 2-1 lose.

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
AHL Live paid subscription. They might charge like $8 or so a game (not sure on exact price) but the feed is HD and great quality.

Kinda like Game Center? Which I have and love...that kind of quality?

Edit...just downloaded the app on my Ipad...pretty good quality on the demo...airplay too....I'm gonna buy the Soundtigers last 3 games...awesome stuff...Thanks!

Last edited:

Ultimate Warrior

Mar 3, 2004
Kinda like Game Center? Which I have and love...that kind of quality?

I haven't ordered any games this season, but last season I watched a bunch and the quality was outstanding. I'm pretty sure the feed for Bridgeport home games comes from the beautiful monster HD jumbotron that they put in last season. I have found that the quality of feed depends on which arena the game is being played in. Hope this helps.

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
I haven't ordered any games this season, but last season I watched a bunch and the quality was outstanding. I'm pretty sure the feed for Bridgeport home games comes from the beautiful monster HD jumbotron that they put in last season. I have found that the quality of feed depends on which arena the game is being played in. Hope this helps.

It looks great...thank you!

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
AHL Live paid subscription. They might charge like $8 or so a game (not sure on exact price) but the feed is HD and great quality.

So you have to pay the same amount as going to an Islanders game? Pretty outrageous if you ask me.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...218?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Doesn't really speak well of Donovan

I should also point out Bridgeport now has like 10 defensemen ready to play including Pulock

Are we to determine that Strome, Lee, Nelson, (deHaan is injured) are all NHL players now and won't benefit from further AHL time? It's not like BP is in the playoffs, so this is merely playing out the string.

Donovan showed moments but wasn't great this year. Especially when you compare him to deHaan, who was stellar, but even compared to Czuczman and waiver-guys like Hickey and Strait. Donovan did not "WIN" a job for next year based on his play. I still like his offensive ability and he's got potential, still so young, but not likely someone to stick long term with the depth of young defensemen.

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
So you have to pay the same amount as going to an Islanders game? Pretty outrageous if you ask me.

Ironically the entire AHL streaming service is through Neulion...a company owned by Charles Wang
Edit...so is Game Center

StumpNYI

Sep 10, 2010
how did pulock look in his first game?

Here are some quotes from Pellerin.

"I thought he made some great adjustments," Bridgeport coach Scott Pellerin said. "He moved the puck well. He was very poised.

"I wish he got a chance to shoot the puck more."

http://www.ctpost.com/sports/articl...600.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

But I'm curious if anyone here was at the game or watched online as well. Pulock is a very intriguing prospect for me.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad