Brady Tkachuk and Johnny Gaudreau dance away the night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Nah, they’re the ones who would be sneering at the normies going to dances while they polished their fedoras in the library.
Blows my mind we live in an age where the "we live in a society" meme became super mainstream and people still make comments about current SoCiEtY :laugh:

Society guys, how does this make you feel? No violent rap lyrics in this one!

Last edited:

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I probably sound like an old guy but the NHL weddings just seems like a massive gathering of the ultra preppy people in high school except they're just a bit older now.

Or maybe it looks like what people *thought* the barbie movie would look like.
It's a gathering of very wealthy white people celebrating. It looks about how you'd expect.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
I can't believe the millionaire opted for a DJ instead of a band. We still have people 18 years later tell us how our wedding was the best they ever went to and the one big standout was the band. (at the time my wife produced an annual large scale "ball" dance/auction for a charity and developed a friendship with one of the travelling bands and instead of their normal like $15k or whatever fee they charged us significantly less).
Not my kind of music, but my ex attended a wedding in New York that Boyz 2 Men were hired to be the live music.

I was curious so I looked it up, and it was surprisingly cheaper than I thought.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Blows my mind we live in an age where the "we live in a society" meme became super mainstream and people still make comments about current SoCiEtY :laugh:

Society guys, how does this make you feel? No violent rap lyrics in this one!

You don't become the greatest line of the decade by just concentrating on your own production. If this video doesn't tell you anything you probably need few more years under your belt. Bergeron did win the cup, so hopefully he finds peace in retirement and hopefully there will be another complete player like him to take his crown.

Reactions: BonMorrison

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Why is "acting like a clown" the only form of "having a life" allowed? Does everyone actually do this stuff past like, 15 years of age?

This might come as a shock, I don't know. But you don't have to act like an idiot to have fun.
How is dancing “acting like a clown”? Nobody is allowed to have fun past the age of 15? Lmao what.

It’s amazing how many people on the internet are just absolutely miserable human beings.

I can't believe the millionaire opted for a DJ instead of a band. We still have people 18 years later tell us how our wedding was the best they ever went to and the one big standout was the band. (at the time my wife produced an annual large scale "ball" dance/auction for a charity and developed a friendship with one of the travelling bands and instead of their normal like $15k or whatever fee they charged us significantly less).
Nah, DJs are much better and all the best weddings I’ve been to have had DJs instead of bands. A band is not going to be able to play a wide variety of music, it will be very limited.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Other than Brady and Gaudreau, who else do we see in that clip??... Matthew beside those 2 looks like also?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Rick Nash was there too?

NHL Player Kevin Hayes, Katya Vasilyev on Their '….png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad