Brady Tkachuk and Johnny Gaudreau dance away the night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Those acoustics and effects were weak bruh. The venue got some explaining to do.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
As a disclaimer, I am not a boomer but yes I am old.

But it's gotta kinda suck to be a pro hockey player or famous in that everyone is recording everything so there's ALWAYS the chance that something you're doing will be posted online and go viral for all to see.

This one is a fun clip but you can't have a few ginger ales and dance at a wedding without it ending up on the internets?

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
As a disclaimer, I am not a boomer but yes I am old.

But it's gotta kinda suck to be a pro hockey player or famous in that everyone is recording everything so there's ALWAYS the chance that something you're doing will be posted online and go viral for all to see.

This one is a fun clip but you can't have a few ginger ales and dance at a wedding without it ending up on the internets?
I am a boomer. I turned 62 last month. And I'm trying to figure out why anyone would object to the behaviour in that clip. Just looks like people having fun.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
All weddings are "literally the same?" Not even close to true but I ain't gonna argue with you.

I'm wondering how many of these comments are coming from bitter Flames fans or are you actually this miserable in real life?

Other than OP, who seems to be finding it funny that Gaudreau is being tossed around with ease by Brady, like Voracek did when using him in a shoot out in that all star game...

I don't notice many Flames fans in this thread... nor any that identify as Flames fan and bitter combined who have posted in this thread. TBH, lots of us on HF are disappointed, but we kinda get it. We just wish we could have done something like Tkachuk to have had more assets for a better rebuild vs ending up with nothing.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Do people actually do this for fun? Bouncing up and down shouting like wild animals? I swear to God we're devolving as a society :help:

There's nothing more NPC than weddings, they're literally all the same and more than half will end in a divorce anyways.

Oh boy, you guys sure tipped your fedoras after these posts didn’t you

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
I am a boomer. I turned 62 last month. And I'm trying to figure out why anyone would object to the behaviour in that clip. Just looks like people having fun.
To be clear I in no way object to anything going on in that clip. But it must be weird to be constantly be recorded like that especially when we are not our best selves, which happens from time to time.

There's nothing more NPC than weddings, they're literally all the same and more than half will end in a divorce anyways.
There's really nothing more NPC than calling something NPC.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Why is "acting like a clown" the only form of "having a life" allowed? Does everyone actually do this stuff past like, 15 years of age?

This might come as a shock, I don't know. But you don't have to act like an idiot to have fun.
1691534462900.png

• Wow
Reactions: Maple Leaf

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I probably sound like an old guy but the NHL weddings just seems like a massive gathering of the ultra preppy people in high school except they're just a bit older now.

Or maybe it looks like what people *thought* the barbie movie would look like.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I probably sound like an old guy but the NHL weddings just seems like a massive gathering of the ultra preppy people in high school except they're just a bit older now.

Or maybe it looks like what people *thought* the barbie movie would look like.
You're saying that they act like a bunch of kids that grew up upper middle class who are now a bit older?

Nailed it. That's 99% of hockey players.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Beautiful.

No one getting 'crunked' or 'shit-faced', no one shouting out violent rap lyrics, no breasts popping out of dresses from jumping up and down over and over. Everyone having a great time celebrating the holy union of a beautiful young couple. The horror, I know.

-Pete Clemenza drinks like half a litre of wine out of a pitcher
-Don Barzini gets his goons to grab a photographer and forcibly destroys his film
-Fredo Corleone is so drunk he has trouble carrying on a conversation with Michael and Kay
-Girls are screaming so loud at Johnny Fontaine’s entrance that Don Corleone is concerned
-Sonny Corleone cheats on his wife with one of the bridesmaids
-Sonny Corleone then trashes the photographers camera and then throws money at him as compensation
-Sonny Corleone then spits on the ground in front of a police officer
-Don Corleone arranges for two men to be beaten

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad