Brady Tkachuk and Johnny Gaudreau dance away the night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Must be a fun wedding with everyone just holding there phones up. yawn.

I can't believe the millionaire opted for a DJ instead of a band. We still have people 18 years later tell us how our wedding was the best they ever went to and the one big standout was the band. (at the time my wife produced an annual large scale "ball" dance/auction for a charity and developed a friendship with one of the travelling bands and instead of their normal like $15k or whatever fee they charged us significantly less).

ijuka

May 14, 2016
NHL players are the equivalent to how we viewed teachers when we were kids. No life outside of the job and they cannot have fun at all.
Why is "acting like a clown" the only form of "having a life" allowed? Does everyone actually do this stuff past like, 15 years of age?

This might come as a shock, I don't know. But you don't have to act like an idiot to have fun.

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
But why Brady got an invite to that wedding?? What's his relationship to Keven "Bacon" Hayes?

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
But why Brady got an invite to that wedding?? What's his relationship to Keven "Bacon" Hayes?

The Hayes and Tkachuk families are related. They are all listed as his cousins on elite prospects. Must be that Massachusetts connection.

Why is "acting like a clown" the only form of "having a life" allowed? Does everyone actually do this stuff past like, 15 years of age?

This might come as a shock, I don't know. But you don't have to act like an idiot to have fun.

I take it you've never been to a wedding before? Or only boring ones perhaps.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
I love watching people have a good time.

I miss my 20's and 30's when it seemed like you were going to multiple weddings a year, I always had a great time, seeing old friends, laughing dancing, etc. Now that I am in my late 40's I still see the same friends but usually at funerals.

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
Let me tell you about this thing called concerts, they've been around for the last hundred years or so.
maybe add a few millenniums

1691500909067.jpeg

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

At Kevin Hayes wedding.

It’s fun to think of Gaudreau desperately waiting for a chance to play with his good buddy Hayes on his beloved Flyers and knowing they didn’t even make an offer.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
JG is much better off away from Torts. Maybe he comes to Philly five years from now.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Man... their lack of rhythm and dance moves is concerning. They need some lessons.

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010

Beautiful.

No one getting 'crunked' or 'shit-faced', no one shouting out violent rap lyrics, no breasts popping out of dresses from jumping up and down over and over. Everyone having a great time celebrating the holy union of a beautiful young couple. The horror, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad