Brady Tkachuk and Johnny Gaudreau dance away the night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
How is dancing “acting like a clown”? Nobody is allowed to have fun past the age of 15? Lmao what.

It’s amazing how many people on the internet are just absolutely miserable human beings.

Nah, DJs are much better and all the best weddings I’ve been to have had DJs instead of bands. A band is not going to be able to play a wide variety of music, it will be very limited.

I guess it's about your after and appreciate.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
You think Grammy BonMorrison was doing butt-crack shots and rapping Lil Wayne back on her wedding day? You're going to honestly tell me we're moving forward in a positive direction here? But hey, it's 'fun' - can't deviate from the herd
Yeah... all the people in the f***ing Godfather are stand up citizens who represent everything good lost from humanity.

Remind me what that movie's about and who the main family is again? A bunch of people jumping up and down is depraved loss of society but all those murders are just, what, the honorable flip side of the coin so we can all embody ideals that still allow you to smack people around?

Reactions: BonMorrison

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Have fun while you can Johnny Hockey

babcock-mike-191019-1180.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: andora

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012

When a player that you’ve coached says that about you, it stings you big time. But not only does it sting for that, if you’ve been involved with fun like I have …Can you imagine having someone say that about you when you have been involved in fun as much as I have?

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

Training camp:
Babcock asks Johnny to write down his two favorite players. Johnny writes Kevin Hayes, Brady Tkachuk. Harmless, these guys are not even on Columbus. Nothing at all like the Marner situation.

Dec 12th:
CLB at OTT
Babcock tells Johnny to hit Brady, hit him twice or I bench you. Johnny is absolutely shocked. Mortified. Hitting his best friend. Johnny sits out the third period due to a lower-body injury.

He tells reporters after the game that it was a bad case of diarrhea that kept him out.
*meanwhile, Hfboarders speculate on what he ate, maybe bad pasta

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PromisedLand

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Training camp:
Babcock asks Johnny to write down his two favorite players. Johnny writes Kevin Hayes, Brady Tkachuk. Harmless, these guys are not even on Columbus. Nothing at all like the Marner situation.

Dec 12th:
CLB at OTT
Babcock tells Johnny to hit Brady, hit him twice or I bench you. Johnny is absolutely shocked. Mortified. Hitting his best friend. Johnny sits out the third period due to a lower-body injury.

He tells reporters after the game that it was a bad case of diarrhea that kept him out.
*meanwhile, Hfboarders speculate on what he ate, maybe bad pasta
Wrong Wrong Wrong. Johnny, when asked to name his favorite player will call on himself. If he has to name a 2nd, he'd likely say Freddy Gaudreau not realizing that they aren't related

Jannik Hansen

Apr 16, 2016
You think Grammy BonMorrison was doing butt-crack shots and rapping Lil Wayne back on her wedding day? You're going to honestly tell me we're moving forward in a positive direction here? But hey, it's 'fun' - can't deviate from the herd

Where in that video were they listening to Lil Wayne or doing "butt crack shots"? Have you ever actually been invited to any events with your miserable attitude?

Reactions: andora and Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad