Brady Tkachuk and Johnny Gaudreau dance away the night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
One of the things I've always loved about hockey is that you can have two players that are drastically different size that are still both elite players at the exact same position. Here we have two of the best left wingers on the planet who look like they belong to different species.

Not a lot of sports can make that claim.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
how do hayes, brady & johny know each other? same agent?
As has been said, the Tkachuks are his cousins.

Gaudreau played at Boston College with him.

Hayes would probably still be in Philadelphia if Gaudreau was able to sign in Philadelphia like he wanted. Thankfully, the idiot known as Chuck Fletcher decided to sign some trash instead, which allowed the Flyers to somehow draft a player that is hopefully their next franchise player.

Reactions: wunderpanda

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
People having fun, why would anyone hate on this? Looks like a good banger of a wedding. If camera phones and social media were around to the degree they are now 10-20-30 years ago some you would be in for a reallllllll shock for all of your heros haha. Just enjoy life, my lord.

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
You think Grammy BonMorrison was doing butt-crack shots and rapping Lil Wayne back on her wedding day? You're going to honestly tell me we're moving forward in a positive direction here? But hey, it's 'fun' - can't deviate from the herd
Lil Wayne was not even born in 1972 but Snoop Dogg was 1 year old

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68

tfwnogf

Dec 15, 2013
Imagine going to a boring stinky wedding when instead you could be at home with the curtains completely shut midday sitting in your underwear browsing hfboards. They clearly don't know how to have fun like we do.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
You think Grammy BonMorrison was doing butt-crack shots and rapping Lil Wayne back on her wedding day? You're going to honestly tell me we're moving forward in a positive direction here? But hey, it's 'fun' - can't deviate from the herd
Tell me in the video where you see this happening

And yes, your granny probably did some nasty ass things that you couldn’t wrap your head around. All I will say is this: people found a way to f*** before birth control. Do with that information what you will.

Reactions: CBJx614 and HTFN

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
K. Hayes Wedding, his guests, and they all seem to be having fun. I don't see why we should care. As long as they aren't hurting themselves does it really even matter what they do in their free time?

If you want a super serious wedding where you only allow slow dancing, go do that. If you want to throw a frat party like reception go ahead and do that too.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
K. Hayes Wedding, his guests, and they all seem to be having fun. I don't see why we should care. As long as they aren't hurting themselves does it really even matter what they do in their free time?

If you want a super serious wedding where you only allow slow dancing, go do that. If you want to throw a frat party like reception go ahead and do that too.
many people on here think its cooler being on their computer all day. They are just more/less confused why there are people actually hanging out with friends in real life having fun

Oscar The Grouch

Oct 16, 2021
It's going to be interesting to see how the NHL handles this. I'm guessing the identifiable players get 1 or 2 games at the beginning of the season and then it goes away.

Reactions: Vaheh

PositiveCashFlow

the construction could be better
Jul 10, 2007
Tell that bartender make that m******* stronger
I wanna go all night longer
A couple rounds going down like water
I wanna go all night longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events