Brady Tkachuk and Johnny Gaudreau dance away the night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
But why Brady got an invite to that wedding?? What's his relationship to Keven "Bacon" Hayes?

They are some sort of cousins. Matthew is in the clip as well right beside his brother. Half of the NHL are either cousins with each other or had a dad/uncle who played in the league.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Do people actually do this for fun? Bouncing up and down shouting like wild animals? I swear to God we're devolving as a society :help:
Reddit - httpsi.redd.itto-the-sickos-at-modern-bride-magazine-v0-jammdotbjzu81.jpgs=5de92d1b09...png

“When I read your magazine, I don’t see one wrinkled face or a single toothless grin. For shame! To the sickos at Modern Bride magazine”

Reactions: CBJx614 and Bileur

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I'm in my late 30's now and I have a ton of older cousins so I was dragged to many, many weddings in the 90's. If anybody thinks this is bad, they should try watching a bunch of drunk aunts dancing the macarena at every single wedding back in the day. It's helped fuel my hatred towards weddings and I say that as a happily married man.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta

Beautiful.

No one getting 'crunked' or 'shit-faced', no one shouting out violent rap lyrics, no breasts popping out of dresses from jumping up and down over and over. Everyone having a great time celebrating the holy union of a beautiful young couple. The horror, I know.

I don't know man check the girls in the background around the 1:47 mark of your video.

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
I can't tell if ACLEVERNAME is just doing a horrifying bit or is actually serious.
You think Grammy BonMorrison was doing butt-crack shots and rapping Lil Wayne back on her wedding day? You're going to honestly tell me we're moving forward in a positive direction here? But hey, it's 'fun' - can't deviate from the herd

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
NHL players showing some personality???? Better lock this thread down.
My take is that Jonathon Trademark always has to have someone carrying him and now it translates to off the ice too

Beautiful.

No one getting 'crunked' or 'shit-faced', no one shouting out violent rap lyrics, no breasts popping out of dresses from jumping up and down over and over. Everyone having a great time celebrating the holy union of a beautiful young couple. The horror, I know.

Wait, the drunkfest and breast popping is bad?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Beautiful.

Lol a movie.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
There's nothing more NPC than weddings, they're literally all the same and more than half will end in a divorce anyways.

All weddings are "literally the same?" Not even close to true but I ain't gonna argue with you.

I'm wondering how many of these comments are coming from bitter Flames fans or are you actually this miserable in real life?

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I agree 110%. if I was there I’d be sitting with my arms crossed and a scowl on my face. Wedding receptions are supposed to be a somber occasion! What’s next? Jumping up and down on the bed?!
Only in glee when the wife slams the door and hits the guest room

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
One of the things I've always loved about hockey is that you can have two players that are drastically different size that are still both elite players at the exact same position. Here we have two of the best left wingers on the planet who look like they belong to different species.

Not a lot of sports can make that claim.
Magic Johnson and Steph Curry

Derrick Henry and Austin Ekeler

Ibrahimovic and Rooney

This exists in pretty much every sport

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
One of the things I've always loved about hockey is that you can have two players that are drastically different size that are still both elite players at the exact same position. Here we have two of the best left wingers on the planet who look like they belong to different species.

Not a lot of sports can make that claim.
Basketball centre vs guard.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Looks like they're having fun. Good for them!

Always cool to see that what happens on the ice stays on the ice, and in the end, people are people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad