Rumor: Benning has green light to make a trade and is working the phones. Trying to fix "chemistry"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Wow, hard to get a take on who it is may be. Penguins have a lot of options though and I think we made good partners.

Boeser for Guentzel
Miller for Rust
Miller+Chiasson for Zucker+ZAR
Miller+ for Guentzel

I think there's a lot of combos the Penguins and Canucks could do that work well.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Right, I always forget that he burned a first on OEL and then Arizona gave us Garland for free.

Something around B. Schneider + Kravtsov/Kakko for JT Miller, or keeping adding if it's EP40.
Literally not possible with the Rangers cap situation. JT Miller is not going to be traded back to the Rangers when they failed to get enough for him in the first trade with Tampa. Now we’re gonna give up even more of our top prospects to reacquire him? That is fantasyland. EP is another conversation though.

the reefer in BC is far superior to New Jersey, I can tell that right away from your post

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
.... I don't have anything to say about the Canucks in particular, but the idea that it's really worth writing that a GM as the Green Light to make trades doesn't smell good at all, considering that's the GM job to do exactly that sortof thing, and that we aren't talking about trading a Wayne Gretzky or a Raymond Bourque.
Unless EP is the player they are talking about, because I am pretty sure that trade would need an approval.

Frankie Blueberries

Dream Team
Jan 27, 2016
Wow, hard to get a take on who it is may be. Penguins have a lot of options though and I think we made good partners.

Boeser for Guentzel
Miller for Rust
Miller+Chiasson for Zucker+ZAR
Miller+ for Guentzel

I think there's a lot of combos the Penguins and Canucks could do that work well.

None of these seem very good for Vancouver at all.

Mido

Dec 10, 2018
We've been trying to cut corners and "get back in the playoffs next year" for 8 years and we're all out of ideas.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Who knew cancers had such value
images

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Call his old friend Treliving

they can trade busts and depth players and pretend they are working hard

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Literally not possible with the Rangers cap situation. JT Miller is not going to be traded back to the Rangers when they failed to get enough for him in the first trade with Tampa. Now we’re gonna give up even more of our top prospects to reacquire him? That is fantasyland. EP is another conversation though.

the reefer in BC is far superior to New Jersey, I can tell that right away from your post

You're right about the cap part. Canucks would need to take salary or retain.

But the idea that the Rangers wouldn't part with the 4th/5th RD on their depth chart and a kid they cut who won't play for them, for an ornery point-per-game C/W, when they are dead serious about winning now, yeah that is the real bong thought of the evening. The BC bud is overrated compared to whatever you've got.

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
To be fair and unbiased, if looking at it from a neutral pov, Benning is bad at alot of things but he is actually decent at trading. Hes had his misses like all GMs but he has done well on msot trades as well.

Free agent signings, he has to be the worst in the league.

Drafting and Trades, id say better than average.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaa

no.

he's not

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Recapping from this thread
-changes are coming: preparing fans.
-owner involved, watching a few games in person.
-owner signing off on trade.
-"cancer", character assasination.

This type of behavior is only rolled out for major pieces that are about to be moved. Pearson would just be moved for example.

JT. Miller is outspoken, but large body & producing. Horvat is signed at 5.5. Garland has been on the ice for goals against, but high motor & just brought in. Doesn't seem likely.

Boeser due a raise, RFA this year.
Pettersson, small & failed to commit long term to team.

My guess, trade BB & EP, draft a center top 5 this year & restock with the return from both players.

Frankie Blueberries

Dream Team
Jan 27, 2016
To be fair and unbiased, if looking at it from a neutral pov, Benning is bad at alot of things but he is actually decent at trading. Hes had his misses like all GMs but he has done well on msot trades as well.

Free agent signings, he has to be the worst in the league.

Drafting and Trades, id say better than average.

lol nope. He’s lost way more trades than he’s won and he’s wasted half our top 10 picks on Juolevi, Virtanen, and wanted Glass over Pettersson. Good try though, you might fool some casual fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad