Prospect Info: Beckett Sennecke

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Yeah he already got the boot off Aug 30, not sure why ANA media person tweeted that as the 6-8 weeks was the full injury recovery from when it happened which was 6 weeks ago. He's starting to skate tomorrow
I can tell you why. It’s because we have some of the worst media coverage in the league. And a team that feels no need to keep the fans even remotely updated on team news.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I can tell you why. It’s because we have some of the worst media coverage in the league. And a team that feels no need to keep the fans even remotely updated on team news.
Then this time they try to update the fans but have the info wrong and send their fanbase into a tizzy over something that isn't even true lol

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
It's weird because they actually are really ahead of the league when it comes to some stuff like Ducks Stream and now free game broadcasts. Ducks stream in particular was seen as a pioneering thing that all teams are looking at doing now.

Almost like the business side of the franchise is far ahead of the hockey ops who still are in the 90s mentality of "none of your f***ing business".

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
It's weird because they actually are really ahead of the league when it comes to some stuff like Ducks Stream and now free game broadcasts. Ducks stream in particular was seen as a pioneering thing that all teams are looking at doing now.

Almost like the business side of the franchise is far ahead of the hockey ops who still are in the 90s mentality of "none of your f***ing business".
You can defend them if you want but at the end of the day it's Henry's team and either he's fine with how they deal with the media/fans or he's oblivious to it. Take your pick.

Reactions: AngelDuck

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012

This wasnt a matter of them having the mentality of “none of your business” or them “playing things close to the vest”

This is terrible inaccurate reporting of something without having the actual facts. The employee who did this should at the very least get some sort of warning.

The issue is that we’re such a small market team that I doubt enough of a word ever gets around for an error like this to even be really noted by the higher ups. But it’s still a really bad look for the team

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
You can defend them if you want but at the end of the day it's Henry's team and either he's fine with how they deal with the media/fans or he's oblivious to it. Take your pick.
This wasnt a matter of them having the mentality of “none of your business” or them “playing things close to the vest”

This is terrible inaccurate reporting of something without having the actual facts. The employee who did this should at the very least get some sort of warning.

The issue is that we’re such a small market team that I doubt enough of a word ever gets around for an error like this to even be really noted by the higher ups. But it’s still a really bad look for the team

I wasn't making a point about this situation in particular. Just a general observation about the duality of how the franchise treats media.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad