Barrie Colts 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

WorkHardEveryShift

Aug 23, 2021
Need to start using the younger players. Look at Moses. Zero points in 5 games with Barrie. Now has 10 points in 7 games with North Bay. Same thing with Ellinas in Kitchener. These younger kids are going to start asking for trades

Reactions: OHLColtsPuck

Jimmy582

Feb 5, 2023
No Beaudoin in the lineup tonight I’m assuming sick cause didn’t see an injury last night unless I missed it. Beaudoin did struggle last night but I don’t think Marty would healthy scratch him.all the lines mixed up tonight Vaughan getting more of a opportunity in the top 9 let’s see what he can do.

Reactions: OHLColtsPuck

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
Need to start using the younger players. Look at Moses. Zero points in 5 games with Barrie. Now has 10 points in 7 games with North Bay. Same thing with Ellinas in Kitchener. These younger kids are going to start asking for trades
Elinias is a bad example, they released him. Moses got ok ice last season but mostly after they traded bodies out. He did get good ice to start the season as well but the roster was depleted waiting for players to come back from camps.

I get what you're saying though. Hopefully Vaughan takes advantage of the opportunity tonight and earns some of Marty's trust.

They will miss Beaudoin big time tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad