Post-Game Talk: Ba Bada Bum Bada Bum Bada Bum

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Knob either wins a Cup this year or he’s getting fired. There is no between.

His answer was really ‘you’re gonna have to ask him about that’ to why he was sat. Easy answer would have been I deserved it, was playing like shit, took a selfish penalty at a key point in the game for the second game in a row, coach was right to sit my ass.

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
I think that would be a mistake. Let him see the box a bit and shuffle him in and out. They aren't exactly flush with good defensemen.

The expectations on the team shouldn't be on a new young player trying to play over his head. I hope people give the kid a chance.

He probably needs to be benched, at least. If he can't handle bottom-pairing minutes

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Skinner, Arvidsson, Henrique are better hockey players than Foegele (who will likely never score 20 again), Holloway, and McLeod are.

There, I said it. All the freaking bitching and moaning about that was ridiculous.

Corey Perry can still play the game too, probably too old to be a regular in the playoffs as the season runs way too long, but still a useful player in the regular season. Another guy who took way too much shit.

Stetcher is a decent player too looks like, but Emberson is having growing pains though. May want to look at Schultz or Shattenkirk still.

Would like to have Kostin back for cheap, but that will probably have to wait a bit.

RNH and Hyman still aren't activated, McDavid and Draisaitl aren't fully going yet. At least Bouchard finally got going, that waived off goal was bull shit.

Good on Knob for growing a spine and benching Draisaitl for a bit. He played better after that, maybe that wakes up the 1st line in general.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Ironically, despite all the flak management was getting, the guys they brought in and re-signed Skinner, Arvidsson, Brown and Henrique, Perry were their best forwards again. It's the top guys that have been an issue this season finally woken up after the support guys Stecher and Perry breathed some life into the team. Don't forget these guys if this game is a turning point this season.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Ironically, despite all the flak management was getting, the guys they brought in and re-signed Skinner, Arvidsson, Brown and Henrique, Perry were their best forwards again. It's the top guys that have been an issue this season finally woken up after the support guys Stecher and Perry breathed some life into the team. Don't forget these guys if this game is a turning point this season.
Biggest miss so far has been Emberson.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
So I think you have to keep that 3rd line together so you have to figure out something for the top 6…which is rough cause Nuge isn’t the answer and neither is Podkolzin or Janmark.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
That 2 points vaults us up into 14th place in the Western Conference standings.
IMG_5175.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Skinner, Arvidsson, Henrique are better hockey players than Foegele (who will likely never score 20 again), Holloway, and McLeod are.

There, I said it. All the freaking bitching and moaning about that was ridiculous.

Corey Perry can still play the game too, probably too old to be a regular in the playoffs as the season runs way too long, but still a useful player in the regular season. Another guy who took way too much shit.

Stetcher is a decent player too looks like, but Emberson is having growing pains though. May want to look at Schultz or Shattenkirk still.

Would like to have Kostin back for cheap, but that will probably have to wait a bit.

RNH and Hyman still aren't activated, McDavid and Draisaitl aren't fully going yet. At least Bouchard finally got going, that waived off goal was bull shit.

Good on Knob for growing a spine and benching Draisaitl for a bit. He played better after that, maybe that wakes up the 1st line in general.
What has RV done. Been horrible. Falls down more than Yamamoto and getting mangled out there very period.

Perry can still play the game? I'm missing that. So he dropped the gloves. What are people enthused about from his game? I didn't read the thread and didn't notice him much. He only played 7mins.

Take the 2pts. WE needed a late goal and OT to beat a terrible club.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
What has RV done. Been horrible. Falls down more than Yamamoto and getting mangled out there very period.

Perry can still play the game? I'm missing that. So he dropped the gloves. What are people enthused about from his game? I didn't read the thread and didn't notice him much.

Take the 2pts. WE needed a late goal and OT to beat a terrible club.

What are Foegele, McLeod, Holloway doing? Giant goose egg for goals probably would be the same story if they were here.

The f***ing felating of these players was ridiculous, Foegele is a freaking 12/13 goal scrorer for most of his career, people really thought this guy was better than freaking Jeff Skinner who's scored 30+ goals like 5 times in this league?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad