Post-Game Talk: Ba Bada Bum Bada Bum Bada Bum

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I want everyone complaining about Drai to realize he had one of the nicest apples you'll see, and the OT winner. He always has some giveaways and dumb penalties, that's just Leon

McDavids breakaway attempt was pretty weak. Almost like he wasn't expecting to get that chance the whole way. Glad Drai cleaned it up. Idk what's up with Connor, but hopefully this win and a couple points wakes him up.

Stecher was real nice tonight, and that fight reinvigorated the bench.

I love the Skinner-Rico-Brown line, but that might just be because I like all those players individually. Rico is that perfect 2/3C that can move up and down, play any situation. We are lucky he decided to re-sign for so cheap. Skinner has that dog in him.

Michkov looks like a gamer. Put a suit on Torts, show some class.

Good hard fought win
Drai knew he wasn’t playing well, but barely anyone was.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Jeff Skinner the best player again tonight both in terms of the analytics and the eye test, imo. Basically everybody else in that top 6 needs to start the season here... RNH and Hyman extremely off so far.

I don't think it's a coincidence the guys that were on the long run are struggling, and someone like Jeff Skinner is playing so well.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Like, hello? What is even happening. I've never seen him anywhere close to this bad before. His entire career the worst he's been in the NHL is "invisible" but he's currently just... complete dogshit. After being a lethal swiss army knife in the playoffs. Not surprising both the PK and PP have tanked.

1729056078615.png

Reactions: Anemia and K1984

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
I have a feeling he will be waived. Stecher (rightfully) secured an RD spot
I think that would be a mistake. Let him see the box a bit and shuffle him in and out. They aren't exactly flush with good defensemen.

The expectations on the team shouldn't be on a new young player trying to play over his head. I hope people give the kid a chance.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Like, hello? What is even happening. I've never seen him anywhere close to this bad before. His entire career the worst he's been in the NHL is "invisible" but he's currently just... complete dogshit. After being a lethal swiss army knife in the playoffs.

View attachment 917252
Late era Shawn Horcoff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad