Post-Game Talk: Ba Bada Bum Bada Bum Bada Bum

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Takes Stecher and Perry to wake up the team from the dead.

They really do need some vim and vigor in the lineup... Kane brought that... Kostin brought that as well.

They definitely need to find ways to wake up from the slumbers they go into... because doing this 1 engaged period out of every 12 is going to make this a very long and difficult season.

Play more games like that 3rd period and this team will be well on its way to getting back on track again.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
WOOOOOO!!!! HUGE WIN!!! Finally!

Winning a game like this is HUGE for Edmonton. Leon and McDavid decided to show up this season in the 3rd period so that is a huge plus. Also, Nurse and Stecher looked good together so please keep this pair for now.

I don't have to throw my remote at the TV tonight.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
1000021607.gif

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Takes Stecher and Perry to wake up the team from the dead.

They really do need some vim and vigor in the lineup... Kane brought that... Kostin brought that as well.

They definitely need to find ways to wake up from the slumbers they go into... because doing this 1 engaged period out of every 12 is going to make this a very long and difficult season.

Play more games like that 3rd period and this team will be well on its way to getting back on track again.
I actually got worried for a bit that they were more worried about physicality than tying it up lol

Think they forgot game was in reach for a bit

Jarvi

Mar 22, 2012
I want everyone complaining about Drai to realize he had one of the nicest apples you'll see, and the OT winner. He always has some giveaways and dumb penalties, that's just Leon

McDavids breakaway attempt was pretty weak. Almost like he wasn't expecting to get that chance the whole way. Glad Drai cleaned it up. Idk what's up with Connor, but hopefully this win and a couple points wakes him up.

Stecher was real nice tonight, and that fight reinvigorated the bench.

I love the Skinner-Rico-Brown line, but that might just be because I like all those players individually. Rico is that perfect 2/3C that can move up and down, play any situation. We are lucky he decided to re-sign for so cheap. Skinner has that dog in him.

Michkov looks like a gamer. Put a suit on Torts, show some class.

Good hard fought win

CantHaveTkachev

Accruing Cap Space
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
big 2 points....hopefully that wakes them up from their slumber, specifically McDrai and Bouch

good on Stetcher and Perry for fighting....those guys "get it"

defense need a lot of work, including Skinner but he made key saves in the 3rd

onto Nashville

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
Bissonnette’s Twitter was/is hilarious tonight

The “don’t tell me how to f*** my wife” reply was top 10 Twitter reply all time lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad