Confirmed with Link: Axel Sandin-Pellikka signs three year entry level contract

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
Sorry, guys clearly our best prospect. He was last year too. For someone his age his production as a defenseman is unprecedented, and his defensive play just keeps getting better. I don’t see anyway he doesn’t flourish as our 2nd pair RD and QB of our powerplay. Shit you could maybe even play him in the ovechkin spot and have seider and him both on the powerplay lmao.

suovas

Sep 7, 2022
Sorry, guys clearly our best prospect. He was last year too. For someone his age his production as a defenseman is unprecedented, and his defensive play just keeps getting better. I don’t see anyway he doesn’t flourish as our 2nd pair RD and QB of our powerplay. Shit you could maybe even play him in the ovechkin spot and have seider and him both on the powerplay lmao.

Actually, if talking current season, his production is unprecedented for someone of any age since he has the most points of all defensemen in the SHL :)

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
Since there are currently 4 threads going nuts about his 3 point game, can I point out/ask what the hell that was to earn a secondary assist on the MBN goal?

Not so sure a weak backhanded 50 ft pass directly to a guy on the other team is really indicative of his skill/IQ/chemistry with MBN. That pass is easily intercepted and kills the PP 99/100 times

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Since there are currently 4 threads going nuts about his 3 point game, can I point out/ask what the hell that was to earn a secondary assist on the MBN goal?

Not so sure a weak backhanded 50 ft pass directly to a guy on the other team is really indicative of his skill/IQ/chemistry with MBN. That pass is easily intercepted and kills the PP 99/100 times
It wasn’t a PP.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
My mistake. Still a bad decision that got lucky on that particular play
Down by 2 in the 3rd, trying to make something happen. 3 points as part of a massive comeback against a top contender, I’d say his ”bad decision” was a good gamble.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Love that Jonathan Pudas reaction on the bench. Guy is their 1st PP quarterback but celebrating like mad, when the kid does does the thing. :D

That really makes me feel, tha Skellefteå has a great team spirit and is a great place to develop our kids (like MBN too).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad