GDT: Avs at Panthers | 4pm MT | Time To Show Us What You Have Inside

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
So now they suck ass and we don't even have MacKinnon and Makar points to cheer about ? The hell happened

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
And I refuse to believe this is the reason, because Mikko has so many times said he's willing to do that and was actually looking forward to playing center in the world championships last spring, when it was rumoured Jalonen could use him there. But didn't.

Bednar is just a stubborn man, that's it. The same reason he's also overplaying Georgiev.
The way Mikko is moving, him playing center would be a massive liability. As a winger he can hide his liabilities.

Bednar said he would play Nuke 39min a game, if it was needed to win a game. He simply doesn't believe Rantanen as a center would help the team.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
And I refuse to believe this is the reason, because Mikko has so many times said he's willing to do that and was actually looking forward to playing center in the world championships last spring, when it was rumoured Jalonen could use him there. But didn't.

Bednar is just a stubborn man, that's it. The same reason he's also overplaying Georgiev.
Bednar is overplaying guys because he’s just so concerned about this win and going 1-0 each game. Which works in football… not over 80+ game seasons.

On Mikko… it’s been tried and worked, it just never stays once there is any semblance of health at center. Which signals to me Mikko will if he has to… but not if there are other options and that feeling is well known.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
This team is so laughably bad. The only reason it was passable was because of 29s white hot steak. Now that he's not just carrying we can't even remotely compete.
If Makar or MacK are on an absolute tear, they are a .500 team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad