GDT: Avs at Panthers | 4pm MT | Time To Show Us What You Have Inside

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
It's long past time for Mikko and Georgiev to cut the bullshit. Both guys are shells of the players they were last year.
Yep. Our struggles stem from these two idiots. 96 gets paid too much to play the way he is and George is worse than most AHLers tough to win when he plays this way.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Frankly, you need to push him. Which would be to put him to #2C and tell him to carry a line. Bednar refuses to do that for some reason.
I’m pretty sure Mikko refuses to play center… zero other explanation with the pure lack of options.

Reactions: Alienblood

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
This is just Mackinnon and the top guys indirectly telling management we need a shakeup trade. Right!?!? But seriously those guys are smart, we saw how dejected they were after the past deadline and all they got was Eller. Seemed like they hit a bump in the road when it happened.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
They've read my FireBednar.org.ir blog.
tumblr_oek3ky3sxY1ucjumoo1_500.gif

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I’m pretty sure Mikko refuses to play center… zero other explanation with the pure lack of options.
And I refuse to believe this is the reason, because Mikko has so many times said he's willing to do that and was actually looking forward to playing center in the world championships last spring, when it was rumoured Jalonen could use him there. But didn't.

Bednar is just a stubborn man, that's it. The same reason he's also overplaying Georgiev.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Mack- doesn't want the Hart
Makar- doesn't want the Norris
Georgie- doesn't know what he wants, he's just happy to be included

Reactions: Alienblood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad