New York
Let's get this over with so we can start drafting
K1.png

Reactions: zenthusiast

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Let's get this over with so we can start drafting
View attachment 717611
I’m stuck between really not wanting Vegas to win and really just wanting the season to end so we can enjoy a couple weeks of pre-draft talk. I just want to read about the draft and listen to trade rumor podcasts and watch amateur mock drafts on youtube without fast forwarding through talk about this series. I ask for so little

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I’m stuck between really not wanting Vegas to win and really just wanting the season to end so we can enjoy a couple weeks of pre-draft talk. I just want to read about the draft and listen to trade rumor podcasts and watch amateur mock drafts on youtube without fast forwarding through talk about this series. I ask for so little

I want a game 7, but that’s because I get points with the Tim Horton’s hockey challenge. If hockey is done, I actually have to buy their shitty coffee to eventually get a free sandwich :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Chainshot

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Just end it tonight.

Everything from June 2018 that was my nightmare scenario...came to pass for the Sabres, and I had to watch it all.

This should be the end, and the Sabres can now march towards their own championship.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
It’s refreshing to see a power play more inept than ours can look sometimes. Sucks it’s in the finals though

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
You know Eichel is gonna win the Conn Smythe and he's a solid enough selection. But he might win it running away just because the writers want the best story.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
It’d definitely be a Sabres thing to trade away two Conn Smythe winning players.
I mean, what can you really do? We all knew we were sending him to a cup favorite. It sucks, it really does. But hopefully we'll get our own reason to cheer from the trade, too.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If there is a world where Eichel winning MVP motivates Adams to get a legit goalie and a top 4 D to change the narrative by being good…I say give him two MVPs.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
I'd never cheer for Vegas or Florida to win just enjoy a divisional rival being destroyed. I think the sabres would've put up a better fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad