Around the NHL: Part XVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Devils keep sucking. At least Rangers fans know we are not that good but yet better than them lmfao Rangers are at least .500 right now. Devils 2 games below

Reactions: Maximus and bl02

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Penguins had a 4-2 lead vs Islanders with under 4:19 to go and now a tie game with 1:05 left in the 3rd wow

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Devils keep sucking. At least Rangers fans know we are not that good but yet better than them lmfao Rangers are at least .500 right now. Devils 2 games below
I just don't see anything great about that team especially if Hall isn't superman. Their goaltending is a disaster. They better hope Ty Smith becomes something.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Watching the Avalanche/Flames game. MacKinnon is really helping Burakovsky reach his potential after quite a few years of underachieving with the Caps. If you get a chance, check out both of Burakovsky's goals tonight...pure filthy snipes.

Just wait till Colorado gets Rantanen and Landeskog back. Their PP is going to be impossible to stop...MacK, Rantanen, Landeskog, Makar and Kadri....best in the league and not even close.

They are going to tear up the West and as I thought before the year once those two come back as this was the team I had pegged to make it to the Cup finals so long as Grubauer panned out. Well he has despite a short IR stint. He's back tho and looks great tonight.

Colorado-Boston was my Cup prediction before the year and nothing I've seen thus far has changed that tho I must admit the Islanders are starting to get me nervous about my East prediction.

Something about Barry Trotz coached teams that worry me for some reason...hmmm...lol

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Proof that the Rangers aren’t the only team dealing with development hiccups...

Montreal weighs sending Kotkaniemi to the AHL.
Solid season last year. Haven't been following him as much this season. Seems like Montreal having a solid year and guys like Suzuki showing some promise has put Kotkaniemi on the back burner a bit

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Solid season last year. Haven't been following him as much this season. Seems like Montreal having a solid year and guys like Suzuki showing some promise has put Kotkaniemi on the back burner a bit

Seeing I have Price on my $$ team, I watch the Habs alot. Kotkaniemi will be fine eventually but like Chytil did, he needs some time in the AHL to get his confidence back as it has been missing for most of this season. He'll be fine tho as he should be back before Xmas.

Suzuki has been pretty good...I must admit. The entire Canadian team is a bunch of lunch pail blue collar guys led by Gallagher who is one of my favorite players in the league, that work their asses off and luckily for them have one of the best goalies on the planet to bail them out when necessary tho tonight wasn't one of those nights. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they make the playoffs this year as one of those WC's.

Reactions: bl02

darko

Feb 16, 2009
It's weird because I was told in the offseason he was done and it wouldn't make any sense signing him for 1 year and ~1M as a depth center since we already had Howden and Andersson.

Brassard isn't a guy to puts you over the top. I'd much rather play the kids instead.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Brassard isn't a guy to puts you over the top. I'd much rather play the kids instead.

We’ve been playing Greg mckegg, Michael Haley, and Brendan smith at forward he wouldn’t necessarily take the spot of a kid. And he’s played a lot of wing for the islanders so it’s not like he couldn’t have done that and had to be a center

SwedeAmerican

Dec 5, 2011
The islanders are totally winning the Stanley cup, only question is which remote island I will be moving to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad