Around the NHL: Part XVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Think Babcock ends up with a team that doesn't get their shitntogether mid season, like Tampa. Have to think he's familiar with some of the players there.

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Babcock sucks. I wouldnt hire him to coach a rock fight.
I wouldn't jettison Quinn to take him on, but he wouldn't be a bad add as an assistant coach. His ego won't allow him to take an assistant's job though.

It doesn't hurt him that he had two generational talents on his rosters in Anaheim and Detroit when he won his Cups, but ultimately he helped get those teams past the finish line.

Babcock as the coach in the middle of this decade and the Rangers would have a Cup, maybe back to back in 2014 and 2015, though I don't think any coach could have overcome the injuries the 2015 team had.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I wouldn't jettison Quinn to take him on, but he wouldn't be a bad add as an assistant coach. His ego won't allow him to take an assistant's job though.

It doesn't hurt him that he had two generational talents on his rosters in Anaheim and Detroit when he won his Cups, but ultimately he helped get those teams past the finish line.

Babcock as the coach in the middle of this decade and the Rangers would have a Cup, maybe back to back in 2014 and 2015, though I don't think any coach could have overcome the injuries the 2015 team had.

He's too stubborn and needs an all star team to win. He can only coach one type of team and its obvious. The team canada team he coached should have bombed through everyone but instead he had them playing 2-1 games, he is ridiculous.

frozenrubber

Sponsor
Nov 27, 2005
Brooklyn

Babcock has only won 1 Stanley Cup. His other claim to fame is being the only coach to lose a Game 7 Stanley Cup Final with two teams.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Flames losing patience, Avs very injured, Leafs looking to shake up, Sabres are desperate for forward help, Canucks sliding in NOV. Hopefully some trades shake loose soon. Get ahead of the deadline a bit.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad