Around the NHL 2024 - Offseason Moves

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
This team is so screwed if ROR, Nyquist, or Forsberg go down.

On a more positive note,

Last night couldnt of been better for us. AVS, Stars, Wild, Blues, Flames, Kraken, Kings, Coyotes, all lose. We leapfrogged LA into WC1. They got a couple games in hand but theyre in such freefall they may not get a single point with those games in hand. Seattle has lost 3 in a row as well.

Even though we have been rocky we have been 6-3-1 in our last 10 which isnt half bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: PredsV82

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
This team is so screwed if ROR, Nyquist, or Forsberg go down.

On a more positive note,

Last night couldnt of been better for us. AVS, Stars, Wild, Blues, Flames, Kraken, Kings, Coyotes, all lose. We leapfrogged LA into WC1. They got a couple games in hand but theyre in such freefall they may not get a single point with those games in hand. Seattle has lost 3 in a row as well.

Even though we have been rocky we have been 6-3-1 in our last 10 which isnt half bad.

Fabbro+Glass for scoring help now... 2nd Line LW is a priority'

Sissons who is having a great season has come back to earth

Biggest issue with Tomasino, Evangelista and especially Tomasino lately have been that their decision making , specifically delay of execution on passing/shooting/deking has been like a 1/2 milisecond too late... timing has been off. Once all 3 of them dial it in, they will be dangerous.

Novak needs someone to dish to that can score. He can drive play, but can't get anyone to support his efforts by being able to get open in a scoring position. I don't think Gurianov is the answer either.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Fabbro+Glass for scoring help now... 2nd Line LW is a priority'

Biggest issue with Tomasino, Evangelista and especially Tomasino lately have been that their decision making , specifically delay of execution on passing/shooting/deking has been like a 1/2 milisecond too late... timing has been off. Once all 3 of them dial it in, they will be dangerous.

Novak needs someone to dish to that can score. He can drive play, but can't get anyone to support his efforts by being able to get open in a scoring position. I don't think Gurianov is the answer either.
Novak is just not scoring right now. And they've moved him around a lot to try to get him going. And it's not Tomasino or Evangelista's fault, in fact they've picked up the slack on goal scoring since Novak can't seem too.

Since Novak's return, he has 1 goal, 7 assist, 20 games played
Tomasino has played in 19 of those games and has 4 goals, 5 assist, and Evangelista has 5 goals 2 assist in those same 20 games. So those 2 are scoring way more than Novak who's supposed to be the goal scorer.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
I dont think fabbro+glass has alot of trade value tbh. F'n Fabbro's ice time has been demoted below that of Luke freaking Schenn and Glass just hasnt been good this season. Maybe you can get an expensive reclamation project winger like Garland or Kuzmenko which is a gamble in its own right.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I dont think fabbro+glass has alot of trade value tbh. F'n Fabbro's ice time has been demoted below that of Luke freaking Schenn and Glass just hasnt been good this season. Maybe you can get an expensive reclamation project winger like Garland or Kuzmenko which is a gamble in its own right.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind trading Fabbro, Barrie and Schenn and sliding McD back up with Josi, call up Stastney and Livingstone. We could use Livingstone's size.

I think Fabbro's problem is he's just not aggressive at all. He always makes the safe play. Nine Inch called this out a few games ago and I've watched for it more since. Which makes him easy to pair with Josi, but keeps him off special teams. Personally I like his game more than Lauzon but Bruno likes a high event game, Fabbro isn't that.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Interesting comment on the #2C.

I watched the game and Sissons was the most noticeable forward outside of the top line. Had a memorable scoring chance on the doorstep that No Save Dave thwarted. He stood out and was a rock defensively. He is clearly one of our two guys trusted on the dot. If his play is the metric, we need 8 other guys in the bottom 9 to raise their game to his level.

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
Milfs you let'em outta ya eye for one second n they destroy a whole empire in seconds , or 15 min. how eva long it was .

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Some interestingly or poorly timed indefinite leaves of absence going on right now.... dillon dube, carter hart, alex formenton. Hoping it is just unfortunate timing.....

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014

Would love to see ATLANTA and SLC be team #33 and #34 - The two cities where I spend 95% of my time

So Hart - Dube - Comtois- Batherson- Formenton? Y'all looking the other way just like your masters want 😂 and ALG you expose your true nature everytime you post. Wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be Stillman's account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad