Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
The fact that no insider got a text or anything saying he’s okay after hours of this rumor going around…I have a horrible feeling about this.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
As someone who has a real soft spot for that organization I am very upset right now and if this was just some sick joke the bastard responsible should be hunted down and have things done to him I cannot say on this forum.
Especially if the "police notes" pic that was going around on Reddit was fake. There's a special place in hell for that person.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
i noticed that the jacket's board has deleted legit questions about this gaudreau topic.

it's not a judgement but merely an observation of mine.

Last edited:

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
I don't think its good news. Rumors can usually be shot down pretty quickly. Sure its late at night but the police could quickly confirm its not him.

I'm sorry to Gaudreau's family, this situation brings me some tears. Just horrible, really horrible.

I hope its not true, but I doubt that it isn't.

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Especially if the "police notes" pic that was going around on Reddit was fake. There's a special place in hell for that person.
That would be an elaborate hoax because if you search the guys name in the group text that apparently shared his notes, his name comes back as the medical examiner of Gloucester county.
The one address on there is of Johnny's parents and it's a few miles down the road listed on the news article.

Tim Peel just said it's true Johnny and his brother are dead, take that with a grain of salt.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I don't know if it's actually TIm Peels real twitter account but it's sure got people going crazy now. Say's it's true.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Apparently his sister is getting married tomorrow in the area and that's why both brothers are here. I really hope this is bs, what an absolutely horrific weekend it would be when it was supposed to be one of the best of their lives. Just absolutely awful if it's true.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The fact that no one has come out and said “I’m fine!” Or “he’s fine!” Is somewhat alarming. It was already fairly late when this was first reported, so maybe that’s why no one has said anything.

Either way, it sounds like two people definitely died. So it’s bad news and sucks either way.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Too much smoke and it’s been too long to not hear anything from anyone close to the family to refute the noise. This is not good.

Tim Peel is just reiterating stuff that we all see. He is an idiot and he shouldn’t be saying anything until a reputable source confirms it.
To add on to this. Even if HE DOES have sources, it is inappropriate for him to be announcing this stuff. What a POS.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Too much smoke and it’s been too long to not hear anything from anyone close to the family to refute the noise. This is not good.

To add on to this. Even if HE DOES have sources, it is inappropriate for him to be announcing this stuff. What a POS.

Absolutely, he's saying he talked to Calgary reporters and that it is true but like you said this isn't the way it should be reported. Especially because they have to have friends and family who don't even know yet if it's true.

Would be nice to wake up to his being bs tomorrow but it certainly doesn't look good.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

I don’t know if he’s a pos for “confirming” it. People are seeking answers he’s saying it’s true and must have enough confidence in the source. What is pos about it? Want to wait for a news conference? Sadly that’s not how the world works these days.

Reactions: mdj12784

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I don’t know if he’s a pos for “confirming” it. People are seeking answers he’s saying it’s true and must have enough confidence in the source. What is pos about it? Want to wait for a news conference? Sadly that’s not how the world works these days.
Hes a POS for this and I don’t have to explain why, should be obvious due to many reasons.

Reactions: Call Me Al

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
It is not his place to report.. He's a disgraced former referee and you think he would have the sense to shut his mouth... but given his history... he just can't do that.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
It is not his place to report.. He's a disgraced former referee and you think he would have the sense to shut his mouth... but given his history... he just can't do that.

Whose place is it to report? It’s ok if a flames beat writer reports it? Like I said if your waiting for an official police statement press conference that’s not the world we live in anymore.

Hes a POS for this and I don’t have to explain why, should be obvious due to many reasons.
Ok just wasn’t sure why

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Whose place is it to report? It’s ok if a flames beat writer reports it? Like I said if your waiting for an official police statement press conference that’s not the world we live in anymore.

Ok just wasn’t sure why
I know for sure it is not Tim Peel's. Confidently

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad