Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Peel stinks tonight because he appeared to confirm that he knew for a fact it was true and then later agreed he hoped it wasn’t true. This led to people pointedly asking if he KNEW this was true or was being misconstrued and I don’t believe he has responded to any of those questions.

He did thank a guy for defending his honor though. :rolleyes:

IMG_5122.jpeg

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I’m sick to my stomach. The weekend of his sister’s wedding and she loses both her brothers? He’s a husband and father himself as well. Horrific tragedy.

His kids are super young too. Just such a damn shame. Ugh so awful, that poor family, I can't even imagine.

lightsout

Jul 27, 2007
This is unbelievably sad. I don't know how the parents go on after this. The rollercoaster of emotions the sister is going through with what is supposed to be one of the best days of her life coming up and this happens the night before.

I drive by the rink his dad ran every day on my way to and from work. My wife works in drug and alcohol prevention and her job covers all of Salem county. If the driver is from Salem county, or a few other of the southern counties, she will have to deal with them directly at some point.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This guy really should learn to read a room, also mentions "disappointing seasons" who decides to write this shit in an article the morning of their death, f***ing hell...

Columbus Blue Jackets forward Johnny Gaudreau dead in New Jersey bike accident

"Now, a week after trading Patrik Laine to the Montreal Canadiens, there’s a large void of proven elite wingers and a much bigger emptiness in the hearts and minds of Gaudreau's family, teammates and all those who knew him. "

Last edited:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Well f***. I don't want to say I was hoping it was a hoax because two people died regardless of who it was, but to find out it's all real, and the day before their sister's wedding just adds another layer to the tragedy.

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
That franchise is really going through difficult times. Not long ago Matiss Kivlenieks and now Johnny Hockey. So, so horrible. And I didn't even mention the Gaudreau family.

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad