Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
What in the hell is Fast Ice?

I haven't been following...

They figured out how to make one side of the ice a larger thickness than the other side, and then set a perfect incline up to the higher side.

Then they have hydraulics under the ice that alternates the high side and low side between periods.

• Wow
Reactions: Nubmer6

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
ah yes. the ulaugh hockey club.... the continuation of the coyLOLtes

ulaugh.png

Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
The fact they couldn't give this team an actual name and get a jersey designed by the start of this season, when they've known since April they were going to get them is something that annoys me.

Winnipeg 2.0 did haven't a jersey ready for the 2011 Draft, but they did announce that they'd be the Jets that night.

1724885234907.png

I think the Coyotes had a logo but not a jersey ready for the 1996 Draft. Danny Briere's draft day jersey was a generic black one with the logo. Colorado didn't have a team name in time for the 1995 Draft but had a jersey ready for opening night. I think Carolina had a generic white jersey in 1997. If I recall correctly, there was some legal battle over the Hurricane name.

Maybe just bad timing with the switch from Adidas to Fanatics even if they're using the same factory. Sounded like the Ducks/Kings had their new jerseys submitted awhile back and Fanatics asked that teams hold off on any big rebranding.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Ehhhh….

Utah is brand new, on short notice. The Fanatics shit isn’t their fault. Its not a joke of a franchise. They literally just started. They will get a real name and sweater next year which is best since they actually have time to make the right decisions. Also brings in extra revenue to have an initial jersey this year and then the real ones next year.

Reactions: Hockey Sports Fan

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Ehhhh….

Utah is brand new, on short notice. The Fanatics shit isn’t their fault. Its not a joke of a franchise. They literally just started. They will get a real name and sweater next year which is best since they actually have time to make the right decisions. Also brings in extra revenue to have an initial jersey this year and then the real ones next year.
They chose Utah over Metairie. I can’t imagine a non-joke franchise doing that.

Reactions: Guadana

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
The fact they couldn't give this team an actual name and get a jersey designed by the start of this season, when they've known since April they were going to get them is something that annoys me.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I believe the main reason they didn't pick a name yet was because the factories in China wouldn't have jerseys ready for the season.

Makes sense that Fanatics can't get the UTAH jerseys in time if the same problem held the team back from picking a name.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Cousins was signed by sens.

Now I mostly have no interest in any player from the market. Hope it will helps to make the next step for Foote. At least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad