Around the NHL 2022-2023 *Mod warning in effect pg145

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValHaller

May 23, 2022
St. Louis, MO
Same for Kostin (surprise surprise). I think I saw that he had 1 shot in his last 3 games and is playing around 10 minutes…about what we expected.
He was riding a SH% binge during his little run of good play (which wasn't all that impressive to begin with but he's a shiny new toy)

His value probably won't be in providing stellar offense but more as an energy guy. Every team needs some of that, especially a team like the Blues

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
The only thing that could solve the problems with the team is shooting MacTavish into Orbit and replacing him with a Hockey God.
His estate his hung up in probate with his heirs fighting for it. That’s the only reason Corpse MacTavish hasn’t yet been laid to rest.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Nyquist injured. Don't know if he will return or not but that means less competition for ROR/Tarasenko

Reactions: Fez Whatley

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Decent night for the tank. Ottawa, Vancouver, Isles all win. Columbus is the only team below us in the standings that didn’t earn at least a point, but they’re irrelevant. We’re never catching them.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Same for Kostin (surprise surprise). I think I saw that he had 1 shot in his last 3 games and is playing around 10 minutes…about what we expected.
Obviously with players playing higher up in the lineup/more minutes, they're likely going to perform better, but in Kostin's case he really needs that icetime. All but 1 of his points this year have come when he's playing more than 11 minutes a night. That could be saying a few things, but likely that the Oiler's bottom 6 is garbage.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
This is spots 8-13 in the draft right now.
MTL is -5, VAN is -6 then there are five unreachable teams
NSH is +6 and the other 18 teams have more

Pick 13 – DET +2 (already on All-Star break)
Pick 12 – NYI +2 (hosting Vegas)
Pick 11 – FLA +1 (hosting Boston)
Pick 10 – STL even (at Colorado)
Pick 9 – PHI -1 (at Winnipeg)
Pick 8 – OTT -1 (hosting Montreal)

After today there are two relevant games before the break, Blues at Winnipeg Monday and Ottawa at Montreal Tuesday.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
This is spots 8-13 in the draft right now.
MTL is -5, VAN is -6 then there are five unreachable teams
NSH is +6 and the other 18 teams have more

Pick 13 – DET +2 (already on All-Star break)
Pick 12 – NYI +2 (hosting Vegas)
Pick 11 – FLA +1 (hosting Boston)
Pick 10 – STL even (at Colorado)
Pick 9 – PHI -1 (at Winnipeg)
Pick 8 – OTT -1 (hosting Montreal)

After today there are two relevant games before the break, Blues at Winnipeg Monday and Ottawa at Montreal Tuesday.

Florida, Philly, Ott all winning. Good tank night

Florida, Philly, Ott all winning. Good tank night

Barkov scoring at 19:57 to tie it and they win in OT. That’s a beautiful thing

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
RIP Bobby Hull. I can still remember heating up the Super Blade on my street hockey stick trying to get the RH version of the Bobby Hull stick curve.

Reactions: eibyyz

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I think Raty was pretty decently overrated recently, but that's still a pretty decent package, so I'd expect an extension announcement soon. Especially since NYI are more on the outside looking in for the playoffs than a safe bet to make it.

Kind of glad we aren't trading with NYI, wasn't really a fan of many of their pieces and their drafting records kind of sucks. If I'm trading for prospects, I want an organization with a good track record of drafting.

Reactions: Linkens Mastery

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Isles are going to regret that. A bubble team with a poor prospect pipeline trading for a soon to be 28 year old having a career year that they need to extend after the season. Not the direction I would go.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I’m genuinely surprised the isles traded for Horvat. Wow…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad