Around the NHL 2022-2023 *Mod warning in effect pg145

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanadude

Jun 12, 2018
Ballwin
Feeling very vindicated for thinking Vegas had the upper hand. I would have much, much preferred Florida to win but the long break didn't do them any favors and teams that goalie themselves to the finals often struggle to win it all.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
I wonder how much Barbashev is going to get paid after this playoff performance

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
How amazing is that? They put the camera on the bench at the end of the game instead of following a puck down the ice during an icing call.

Reactions: tomin

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Anyone else think it's kind of weird that players like Hill are being handed the cup after guys that have already won it before?
Well Barbashev handed it to Hill and Pietro got it pretty early too. I think it’s fine to let the guys that haven’t won it before go mostly towards the top of the order

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Ended up having to work graveyards, couldn't watch basically any of the playoffs in may or June...

Who won the conn Smythe?

BluesAL

Jun 10, 2012
STL
Letting Petro go will always be Army’s biggest mistake. All that grandstanding by Army over a NMC. He was the captain of your cup winning team…you could’ve made an exception and others would’ve understood. With Petro, the Blues have a chance at getting past the Avs and winning it all again last year. Blegh.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
So I would imagine the abuse of the salary cap is going to get fixed very soon, but is it a good or bad thing that a team just 6 years into their existence have been able to go to the finals twice and win a cup? Credit to the Knights for showing up but I have a tough time seeing this as a good thing for the league.

Reactions: Spicy Panger

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Letting Petro go will always be Army’s biggest mistake. All that grandstanding by Army over a NMC. He was the captain of your cup winning team…you could’ve made an exception and others would’ve understood. With Petro, the Blues have a chance at getting past the Avs and winning it all again last year. Blegh.
We can't really debate what ifs because the left side would've been god awful, Parayko and Faulk were vital in that run and one of them likely would've been traded, who knows if we have Buchnevich, I mean there's a laundry list of things that may or may not have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad