Around the NHL 20-21 pt. 1: the season begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Frederic and the Bruins lineup are gunna be a physical nightmare for us. Frederic is a rat, Marchand is a rat, Studnicka is a rat..

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Wedge salad with a 40 save shutout against the Bruins and the Devil's move 2 points further away.

I was joking when Hall signed with the "well at least we will get 1st overall" but now...

EmeraldCitySabre

Yeah, we've got uniforms and everything....
Apr 10, 2010
The Claw

I remember the old days when I had NHL Center Ice and I didn't get to choose what broadcast I watched. Anytime the Sabres played Boston I was almost always forced to watch the NESN feed. I don't have a problem with announcers being homers, but Jack Edwards is completely ridiculous, he takes homerism to a whole new level.

Reactions: Eichel9

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Sources: NHL, ESPN reach seven-year U.S. broadcast deal

ESPN is believed to have reached a seven-year deal to become one of the league's media partners starting next season, according to multiple league and industry sources.

I hate ESPN. I don't want to have to pay for cable to get it, so I hope its carried over to ESPN+ or whatever their streaming service is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad