Around the NHL 20-21 pt. 1: the season begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
30 years ago today was the day my Whalers died with the single most disastrous trade in hockey history: Ron Francis, Ulf Samuelson and Grant Jennings for John Cullen, Zarley Zalapski and Jeff Parker

f*** you Ed Johnston.

f*** you Rich Gordon.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
I want a competent head of hockey operations, with no intrusion from the owners, a gm who can learn and groom similar to Drury in NYR and an experienced HC. I realize this is all a pipe dream. But, I just want the Buffalo Bills set up.

Reactions: joshjull

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011

Flames fire their coach after a huge win (even though they had a few thumpings by the Sens before that).
Meanwhile Ralph Krueger keeps his job.

That's how it should be done. Don't fire a coach without a replacement ready to go, get your guy signed then give the guy who isn't getting it done the boot.

Only exception is the guy you're hiring has been with the team for more than a decade and has produced consistent results for the team, i.e. Lindy

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
30 years ago today was the day my Whalers died with the single most disastrous trade in hockey history: Ron Francis, Ulf Samuelson and Grant Jennings for John Cullen, Zarley Zalapski and Jeff Parker

f*** you Ed Johnston.

f*** you Rich Gordon.

That's as bad as the O'Reilly trade. Actually, worse.

Ever think about becoming a Bruins fan? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad