Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1701126697248.png

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
John Hynes gives me hope that one day, an NHL team will throw up their hands and decide to go with a head coach from the biggest hockey forum on the internet.

Then, after they've been scared away from the cesspool that is Reddit and found HFBoards, they'll roll the dice and pick between the purple moderators who clearly don't have much else going on, and it'll land on me. And then I'll be set for life, because I too am an inoffensive and unremarkable man, just like John Hynes, so teams will keep hiring me.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
That's wild.

But in all seriousness, I haven't followed the wild at all this year. Evason seems to be a solid coach? Career pts% of 0.639 and prior to this year his lowest was 0.628, they're roster was solid but wouldn't put it like top 5-10 in the nhl outside of kaprizov and Spurgeon perhaps.

t seems like searching for a new coach bounce.
It would be funny if crazy Dean was Bones successor

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
That's wild.

But in all seriousness, I haven't followed the wild at all this year. Evason seems to be a solid coach? Career pts% of 0.639 and prior to this year his lowest was 0.628, they're roster was solid but wouldn't put it like top 5-10 in the nhl outside of kaprizov and Spurgeon perhaps.

t seems like searching for a new coach bounce.

I thought Dean did a good job with the hand he was dealt.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Wheeler with an absolute beauty of a pass that Vesey fails to put into the empty net

I watched the game. Wheeler's still got it, made some great passes and scored a goal that was disallowed.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
John Hynes gives me hope that one day, an NHL team will throw up their hands and decide to go with a head coach from the biggest hockey forum on the internet.

Then, after they've been scared away from the cesspool that is Reddit and found HFBoards, they'll roll the dice and pick between the purple moderators who clearly don't have much else going on, and it'll land on me. And then I'll be set for life, because I too am an inoffensive and unremarkable man, just like John Hynes, so teams will keep hiring me.
Well, if they are looking to hire nobody important...

giphy.gif

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
The full video of this interview with former Jets goalie prospect Jamie Phillips was posted last year but for some reason the YouTube algorithm is recommending this short, in case anyone hasn't seen it. Made me lose a lot of respect for Laine when I saw this interview last year:

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia

This post is gold

Pure inoffensive and unremarkable gold

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
UPL (the goalie I wanted no part of in the summer!) rocking a .962 sv% this game and the Sabres beat up on the Rags 5-1.

Snagged him with an early 3rd (about 30th overall) in my fantasy replay league. Had to pretend to be upset someone took Kovacevic one pick ahead of me. Actually hedged a bit and took Schmid from NJ at 15th overall, figured one of them was ready to kick it up next year. So far UPL definitely looking like he'll be the one.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
The full video of this interview with former Jets goalie prospect Jamie Phillips was posted last year but for some reason the YouTube algorithm is recommending this short, in case anyone hasn't seen it. Made me lose a lot of respect for Laine when I saw this interview last year:

Jamie who?
Did he spend any time around Laine?
Another never was throwing shade.

Reactions: Gabe Kupari

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

I've met you, can confirm.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Too lazy to look for it but I saw video last night of PoMo counting players on his bench after all the ejections in the Florida-Ottawa game that was priceless.

Reactions: Jetfaninflorida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad