Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
When the Blackhawks fire you for moral reasons, you REALLY screwed up.

Or on the flipside we can be skeptical of the Blackhawks organization's moral compass. I guess it might also be possible that the Blackhawks know they're being scrutinized and have gone zero tolerance for something that may have been excused previously.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Or on the flipside we can be skeptical of the Blackhawks organization's moral compass. I guess it might also be possible that the Blackhawks know they're being scrutinized and have gone zero tolerance for something that may have been excused previously.

Well we shall soon see if the PA grieves this.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Twitter is absolutely blazing right now.
_103330503_musk3.jpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Twitter is absolutely blazing right now

Twitter has been a mess for about 8 years If not longer.

My favorite quote from the underrated 2022 movie Vengeance:

Ty Shaw describing a flat barren geographic place in rural West Texas

• Ty Shaw: This is the most, uh, wretched, godforsaken stretch of land on the face of the earth. And I'd never leave.
  • Ben Manalowitz: Yeah. That's how I feel about Twitter.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016

Hey, they listened to @10Ducky10!

In all seriousness, even though it should have been Comrie that was gone, this is also a much better scenario than running with all three goalies in the show. The Finn in me (which is all of me, I guess) is thrilled to see if they now have the courage to let Luukkonen fully take over the net.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011

In all seriousness, even though it should have been Comrie that was gone, this is also a much better scenario than running with all three goalies in the show. The Finn in me (which is all of me, I guess) is thrilled to see if they now have the courage to let Luukkonen fully take over the net.

Comrie is the worst of the three but UPL has been playing well lately so it's better to give Levi some playing time since UPL should get more of the starts going forward.

According to some Sabers fans (not all) Levi was suppose to be the savior this season but it felt a bit rushed to me. He is 21 and in his draft +3 year and his first full season as a professional. Seems like the AHL was always the best option at least to start.

I thought he'd be a bit better than he has been but no need to rush him anymore given their record thus far.

Reactions: ps241

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Kyle Davidson just did a press conference and said it didn't involve other players or their families aka Bedard's mom rumours probably aren't true. He pretty much evaded all questions but he was visibly upset by whatever HAS happened.

However, the way people and social media are now, this will probably follow Bedard for the rest of his career.

Reactions: RestlessYoungZero

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Kyle Davidson just did a press conference and said it didn't involve other players or their families aka Bedard's mom rumours probably aren't true. He pretty much evaded all questions but he was visibly upset by whatever HAS happened.

However, the way people and social media are now, this will probably follow Bedard for the rest of his career.

:nod:

enuffidiotsalready

Nov 25, 2019

if LB doesn't figure shit out, would not surprise me to see comrie back with us this year

and I'd say lol but I'm not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad