Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Berube's number came up, have a feeling he wont be unemployed very long unless he wants to take some time off

perhaps if a win-now team cans their coach. 0.651 (cup), 0.662, 0.563 and 0.665 were his first 4 seasons then 0.494 and 0.482. and id say the Blues never really had the best goalie or roster overall but always teetering around solid.

As pissed as I was about the way Buff left, I miss him pretty much every game at some point.

Laine I don't miss at all. His first 2 seasons were magic but by the time he left I was rejoicing.
lol bullshit you were. his last full season with us in 19-20 you were singing his praises through your posts, and ofc the final game had most of this forum going crazy over him

Last edited:

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
This is reverting to the mean. They were playing well enough to start the year and the goaltending ruined them. Now they're getting decent goaltending and they're back to what people thought they were in the preseason.

their top-6 also woke up & are playing even better. McDavid has been over 2 PPG since the coach change, RNH over 1 PPG, E. Kane and Hyman each have 9 goals since.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
If I’m the senators, I’d fire DJ Smith and replace him with Berube.
If I were the Sabres' GM and Q wasn't available, I'd offer Gallant a 3 year deal with the 3rd year being a team option; however, if I were the team's owner, I'd fire the GM and all the coaching staff.
They haven't made the playoffs since the Jets came back.
They haven't won a round in the playoffs since 2007.
This is worse than the Bombers' streak a little while back.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Now he can move on to Europe with the happy memory of the time he won a game for an NHL team!

Unless a desperate NHL GM signs him to an 8 year, $8.5M AAV contract ....
PLD-1500-Media.jpg

Reactions: sipowicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad