Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It's too early in the season for any team's fan base to be in full on panic mode, or already celebrating the cup. The one exception may be the Blue Jackets LOL! Anyway, let's at least wait for the 20 game mark for that.

For us Jets fans, the TSN rankings putting the Jets at #5 league wide has too many folks in Winnipeg way too far out over their skis. Helle has to come back down from his otherworldliness eventually.

I will be happy to be wrong about this.

Hopefully by the time he comes down the teams systems play is at a level where we only need Helle to good and not all worldly.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Edmonton just not a good defensive team. They continually hang their goalies out to dry.
Which Connor would you rather build your team around: McDavid or Hellebuyck? For shits and giggles, include their contracts when they were signed in your consideration

Reactions: WpgSteve

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Jesus the Canucks look bad. Defense is atrocious. What's the first move they make to try to fix that team? There's a lot of bad contracts there. Firing Boudreau woud mean paying 3 coaches for this season.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Canucks look so bad this season. Demko can not stop a beach ball. On the flip side They might be able to bring Bedard home.

Reactions: voyageur

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Trade Tyler Myers for a bag of pucks. Addition by subtraction.
If you equate Nikita Zaitsev to a bag of pucks that's probably the only way to do it. I mean the Canucks tagged a 2nd round pick with Jason Dickinson to get him out, and he's actually having a good year, so I think it's just something about Vancouver. Ekman-Larsson/Garland trade really didn't pan out for them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad