Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Pass on Huberdeau. He got bounced first round last year and complained about playing Sutter hockey ... sounds to me he does not like the tough hitting part of hockey which you need for the playoffs.
Jets need some toughness in the lineup and I don't mean like a Lucic type player ... players like Tkachuk willing to go to the net that also have talent.
Just a joke, bud.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
And people wonder why everyone wants to play for the Golden Knights....

After the Golden Knights' celebrations, Alice Little, a licensed sex worker, wants to bring back some of the happiness the team made their fans feel and offered them something to celebrate.

"We here in Sin City love the Golden Knights more than life itself. I cannot express in words the joy I feel now the team won their first-ever Stanley Cup, so I'm going to express it through my actions," Little told TMZ.

"Dozens of ladies, myself included, are ready and waiting at the Chicken Ranch to treat the Knights to any and every carnal delight, and there will be absolutely no penalties for misconduct, most extravagant, orgiastic sex party," Little says.

No word on the response from the players.

So they win the cup and then are on the receiving end of contracting syphilis. Seems fair to me :sarcasm:

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
And people wonder why everyone wants to play for the Golden Knights....

After the Golden Knights' celebrations, Alice Little, a licensed sex worker, wants to bring back some of the happiness the team made their fans feel and offered them something to celebrate.

"We here in Sin City love the Golden Knights more than life itself. I cannot express in words the joy I feel now the team won their first-ever Stanley Cup, so I'm going to express it through my actions," Little told TMZ.

"Dozens of ladies, myself included, are ready and waiting at the Chicken Ranch to treat the Knights to any and every carnal delight, and there will be absolutely no penalties for misconduct, most extravagant, orgiastic sex party," Little says.

No word on the response
Nothing that the boys couldn't find in half an evening at the Pal or the Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad