Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Can't believe Vegas is probably going to win :rant:
I think it's important to note that no matter the result of this series, we'll have an asterisk champ again this year. So, yeah, Vegas might *win, but they will not have won. No legit Cup winners since 2017 (conveniently the last time a team I liked won) is a bit of shame.

• Haha
Reactions: Luc Labelle

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I think it's important to note that no matter the result of this series, we'll have an asterisk champ again this year. So, yeah, Vegas might *win, but they will not have won. No legit Cup winners since 2017 (conveniently the last time a team I liked won) is a bit of shame.

Sure, you tell yourself that while they are driving around the rink with the Cup!

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
In retrospect, I guess paying extra for an expansion team filled with second liners isn’t a horrible way to start a franchise. So annoying that they’ll likely win a Cup already.

Reactions: wraithsonwings

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
f*** Vegas.

b8dcc082-6af1-4212-bbcb-58468ceaaf32_text.gif

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

The only asterisk belongs beside the Jets "playoff season" when they were actually knocked out during the pity play-ins. Uh-huh, that's right. I will never stop :deadhorse

Soooo I guess Bobrovsky’s back to being the worst contract in the league?

And Maurice is back to being the worst coach. Thank God, the universe is now back in balance. :nod:

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
In retrospect, I guess paying extra for an expansion team filled with second liners isn’t a horrible way to start a franchise. So annoying that they’ll likely win a Cup already.

Kinda shows you how poor the Pacific is tho that an expansion team comes in and basically owns the division since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad