Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
So idk if any y’all caught the post game interview with Tkachuk on TNT. But guy pretty much credited everyone else for where they’re at and how successful they’ve been. He also praised Barkov immensely for his play and leadership. Just thought it was interesting how selfless he came across in the interview.

Also, love the panel personally they have. Gretzky and Lundqvist are nice to hear.

TommyKillian

Dec 12, 2013
Controversial confession: the Golden Knights are my favorite team to watch. They have such a dynamic attack, overwhelm teams with their speed and skill, and play with defensive integrity up and down the line-up. Their captain is the best Winnipegger in the game and they have 3 other solid Manitobans in depth roles. Plus they've managed to be in win-now mode for like 6 years without yet burning out.

I get that they beat us twice in the playoffs, signed Stastny under our noses, and have allegedly tampered with some trades we tried to make. But damn, I have a hard time hating their style of play and respect their success immensely.

Are there other Jets fans that think this or am I taking crazy pills?! :laugh:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
f*** Mark Stone

Controversial confession: the Golden Knights are my favorite team to watch. They have such a dynamic attack, overwhelm teams with their speed and skill, and play with defensive integrity up and down the line-up. Their captain is the best Winnipegger in the game and they have 3 other solid Manitobans in depth roles. Plus they've managed to be in win-now mode for like 6 years without yet burning out.

I get that they beat us twice in the playoffs, signed Stastny under our noses, and have allegedly tampered with some trades we tried to make. But damn, I have a hard time hating their style of play and respect their success immensely.

You’re taking crazy pills.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019

shut-up-whore-mouth.gif

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
How are NHL refs STILL biting on Hague’s embellishments? I know no one ever claimed they were smart but man

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB

I like you, but I hate this take. My wife calls me the pettiest person she knows.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
So what was the closer Sweep?
Wpg vs EDM - 3xOT games. 12-8 goals for Wpg

CAR vs Fla - 2xOT games 10-6 Goals for Florida.

Both +4 in goal differential. WPG/EDM one more OT game.
Id say WPG/EDM was closer with the extra OT game but damn. Both Helle and Bob went God-mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luc Labelle

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
So it's looking like Vages and some p***y Cats will be the Final.

A real wet dream for Uncle Gary.

For the rest of us.............*spews vomit everywhere*
I definitely don't like two non-hockey southern markets being in the series (and agree it's Bettman's wet dream) ... but I can't help but like this iteration of the Panthers, their style of play, and Maurice possible getting a Cup. Always liked Maurice and thought he was a good coach; now that we're on coach #3 with this core and same gutlessness and quitting I think we now know it's the players not the coach that's the issue in Winnipeg.

Reactions: GNP

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hopefully Robertson finally deciding to show up shoots some life into Dallas. If Dallas can steal game 5 in Vegas then we’ve got ourselves a series.
Regular season Robertson! Not built for the PO's like Marner, Matthews, Hellyb.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad