Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Oilers are going to have to get production from Nugent Hopkins, who has been invisible in this series, and yet he had over 100 points in the regular season. He has to start to contribute.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I have such mixed feelings. I hope they kick the shit out of each other and the winner has nothing left for Seattle or Dallas .

No difficulties here; I'm pro-gambling industry and anti-Evander Kane. Watching old Andy lose his shit and charge the guy from 60 feet just warmed the blackened bit of charcoal presiding where my heart should be.

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Oilers fans were taking victory laps after Game 2.
I was included in that thinking as well. After I saw the 2nd game, I thought it would be a walk in the park for the Oilers. Now, it looks like either team could win this ? You would think with the Oiler firepower, they should be doing a lot better than this.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I was included in that thinking as well. After I saw the 2nd game, I thought it would be a walk in the park for the Oilers. Now, it looks like either team could win this ? You would think with the Oiler firepower, they should be doing a lot better than this.

It was one game, just like this is one game. It's the playoffs, lots of different factors go into each game.

Reactions: surixon

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
These oilers…they either play great or they suck..no middle ground.

I would say the key is Vegas just not taking penalties.
So, the announcers say only 1 powerplay for the Oilers, in 2 periods, so I guess that's a good way to beat them. Stay out of the penalty box, or they will make you pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad