Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Funny how Tkachuk never carried the Flames like that. :)

I've never been in the "Maurice is a bad coach" camp, but all the smug smilies in the world won't change that Florida's fortunes changed when they went to Bobrovsky and having someone like Tkachuk on the team (also Bennett and Reinhart). Maurice I'm sure is partially responsible but if you think the difference maker here is Maurice, you're dreaming.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Has Bedard done any interviews since realizing he'll be playing in Chicago?

The 1st Overall pick normally gives a post lottery interview... Kinda Weird...

I hope he pulls a Lindros.

A lifetime Canuck fan going to the Black HAwks. His Dad probably had a heart Attack.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Has Bedard done any interviews since realizing he'll be playing in Chicago?

The 1st Overall pick normally gives a post lottery interview... Kinda Weird...

I hope he pulls a Lindros.

A lifetime Canuck fan going to the Black HAwks. His Dad probably had a heart Attack.
Why would he pull a Lindros? Chicago is an absolute dream destination compared to the two Cali teams or Columbus. World class city with great hockey history. Bedard just won the lottery, too.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Not just that.

Toronto is afraid of Gudas and Bennett. As in look over your shoulder afraid.
Totally agree with this post, as I've always believed intimidation always plays a big part in Hockey -- especially in the playoffs. Mathews and Marner are talented, but very "soft players", and are looking over their shoulder too much, taking their focus away from the game. Their going to need a couple very physical type of players, so maybe they trade one of Nylander or Marner ? Would like to see Nylander on the Jets.

Likely Florida sweeps them in 4, or maybe the series goes 5 games.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Why would he pull a Lindros? Chicago is an absolute dream destination compared to the two Cali teams or Columbus. World class city with great hockey history. Bedard just won the lottery, too.

Why did Lindros refuse to play for Quebec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad