Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Probably the worst I've seen from Matthews and Marner, given the circumstances of that game.

Even the Jets collapse is going to lose air time to the bigger collapse in Toronto.
They looked good in the third, but a fairly uninspired effort.

I bought some Samsonite luggage and it broke?

What happened to the goalie?
Schenn took him out. Concussion?

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
7kwx0b.gif

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Probably the worst I've seen from Matthews and Marner, given the circumstances of that game.

Even the Jets collapse is going to lose air time to the bigger collapse in Toronto.
The Jets were an 8th seed bubble team and off most people’s radar outside of Winning. They were expected to lose and they did. The Leafs getting swept would be a 100 X the story on a national scale.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Keefe maybe you keep. But I would be shocked to see Dubas survive. I don't care for him a tonne but I am genuinely curious how he would do in a smaller market. Players line up to get into Toronto so id like to see how he does in a market that isn't as desirable. I don't specifically mean Winnipeg, but like Columbus, Ottawa, or even Minnesota also.
It's easy to throw around money, he isn't much of a GM imo, Keefe's a good coach I guess but with that line up you have to do better against the Panthers and can't get swept and keep your job.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
It's easy to throw around money, he isn't much of a GM imo, Keefe's a good coach I guess but with that line up you have to do better against the Panthers and can't get swept and keep your job.
I think Keefe is a good coach, but he's got a very strange core dynamic to deal with. Perhaps yelling at them doesn't do much.

Hmmm...:)

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
We don't hold a candle to Leaf fans in terms of ripping their team they are savage, noboby is escaping their wrath tonight Nylander, Mathews and especially Marner are getting lambasted
I wouldn’t mind Willy on this team. Matthews and Marner can kick rocks.

Reactions: GNP

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
The Jets were an 8th seed bubble team and off most people’s radar outside of Winning. They were expected to lose and they did. The Leafs getting swept would be a 100 X the story on a national scale.

I just mean the after stuff for the Jets, not the predictable on ice result.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
While the series isn't over yet, it's going to be interesting to see the kind of mood my Leaf loving boss will be in. Guess I better not take a nap...:sarcasm:
I got a few family members that are fake Jets fans and bleed Leafs, it's so nice no calls or text messages proclaiming everything Leafs is golden, I'm going to let them stew for a few days since the next game isn't till Wednesday.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Very pleased with Florida's efforts. This team is dialled in.

Matthews and Marner are nullified thus far. Kind of hard to believe, but I'm not complaining.
6 game playoff win streak so far! Full credit to the Rats or whatever they want to be known as.

Mitchy, Big Nose, and Large forehead man were all no shows. Fan base morns, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad