GDT: Sabres @ Columbus 7 PM ET TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Incredibly dumb
Your certainty is interesting. Abuse. Incredibly. Awesome. A massive contract for a regular season star , shrinking playoff violet traded for a player half the price that I would take Tage Thompson head to head against his pal auston Mathews. So muel also isn’t liked around here but I like his game we get to pay for free w Tage.
Yeah I’m taking that all day. Head. To head as well. Auston has good stats , I’d have to look at splits etc but. Incredibly dumb. Sounds like you want to give me odds. Like Mathews has to out score Tage 2 to 1. But I won’t be that cruel to today’s youth.

Auston is Turgeon. A wonderful fluid hockey player. And I’m not sure what Tage is but he’s much maligned. I haven’t hung out w Tage don’t know either personally but love the contract and when he gets pissed I think he can take over a big moment and pass Mathews.

Cool. Keep all these posts even w the meddling nhl scum.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Your certainty is interesting. Abuse. Incredibly. Awesome. A massive contract for a regular season star , shrinking playoff violet traded for a player half the price that I would take Tage Thompson head to head against his pal auston Mathews. So muel also isn’t liked around here but I like his game we get to pay for free w Tage.
Yeah I’m taking that all day. Head. To head as well. Auston has good stats , I’d have to look at splits etc but. Incredibly dumb. Sounds like you want to give me odds. Like Mathews has to out score Tage 2 to 1. But I won’t be that cruel to today’s youth.

Auston is Turgeon. A wonderful fluid hockey player. And I’m not sure what Tage is but he’s much maligned. I haven’t hung out w Tage don’t know either personally but love the contract and when he gets pissed I think he can take over a big moment and pass Mathews.

Bro....I dont even know where...when...how or why to respond to anything you've said the last few pages. You're like a built in reality show here and I mean that with little offense because like...I'm watching it lol but I'm not yet ready to even comment on it...holyyyy

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall

Honestly, it's extremely grating that you keep yapping about "today's youth" or how anyone who disagrees with you "must be young". Nobody cares about your age and your age doesn't mean you have any more knowledge than anyone else about the current team or its players. We have people from all ages on these boards. There are plenty from the older side who also think the team is dog shit and that Tage isn't a #1 Centre. There are likely younger ones who think he is great. It has nothing to do with age.

Stick to making you case with facts instead of pretending everyone else must be wrong because you believe them to be young.

Ad

Ad

Ad