Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
seattle is why when you don't have superstars you need to have depth, it's why we need an actual 3rd scoring line and have to abandon the idea that the 4th line should be guys that have nothing happen at both ends for 10 mins a game
Beleive they had the highest number of players with 10+ goals in the league

Sprong, Tolvanen, and Bjorkstrand costed them basically nothing combined. Real nice pickups

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015

Sprong, Tolvanen, and Bjorkstrand costed them basically nothing combined. Real nice pickups
unfortunately for us seattle was 1 spot a head of us on the wire for tolvanen, pretty sure we would have claimed him considering all our injuries and we took kuhlman I think the next day

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Wtf SEA! 3 goals in one minute.

Thats some Billy Mo stuff.

1683085544408.jpeg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
seattle is why when you don't have superstars you need to have depth, it's why we need an actual 3rd scoring line and have to abandon the idea that the 4th line should be guys that have nothing happen at both ends for 10 mins a game

I think they said 11 different Kraken scored a goal in the first round vs Colorado. Kraken are built with balanced scoring. McCaan is out and they are still racking up the goals.

As I said in other posts their top point getter McCaan previously had a career high of 36 points on Pittsburg, Eberle, and Berniers round out their top 3 forwards……….They end the season with 285 goals (4th best in the NHL) we end up with 246 with our top heavy approach.

Avocado Coolranch

Just a fool
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
They say you can't find middle-6 scoring. Seattle getting so much value out of Bjorkstrand, Sprong and Tolvanen. A guy given up for free, a guy signed for league minimum off a PTO and a guy claimed off of waivers.
I have always liked Bjorkstrand. I remember watching him play along with Ehlers in juniors.

What a steal for Seattle. Like seriously a 3rd and 4th pick!? Come on Chevy this is like your type of trade! What a missed opportunity :(

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I have always liked Bjorkstrand. I remember watching him play along with Ehlers in juniors.

What a steal for Seattle. Like seriously a 3rd and 4th pick!? Come on Chevy this is like your type of trade! What a missed opportunity :(
10 team no trade

Reactions: ps241
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad