Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
True

We all know the best team doesn't always win the cup and we all know peaking at the right moment is often key
Yeah that's why I was higher on Edmonton a bit compared to some here I beleive. Hottest team to finish the year and the Ekholm trade was probably the best addition at the TDL.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Yeah that's why I was higher on Edmonton a bit compared to some here I beleive. Hottest team to finish the year and the Ekholm trade was probably the best addition at the TDL.

Yeah I think it's Edmonton's to lose.

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
I think they said 11 different Kraken scored a goal in the first round vs Colorado. Kraken are built with balanced scoring. McCaan is out and they are still racking up the goals.

As I said in other posts their top point getter McCaan previously had a career high of 36 points on Pittsburg, Eberle, and Berniers round out their top 3 forwards……….They end the season with 285 goals (4th best in the NHL) we end up with 246 with our top heavy approach.
I heard this morning they scored 18 goals in the previous series spread over 15 different players. Thats some serious depth contributions.

Reactions: macmaroon

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I don’t know if the Cup is ever “one team’s to lose.” And despite the Calder nomination Skinner is a question mark.
This, it’s the same problem for the Leafs. Both teams have big question marks in goal and I don’t think either of them are good enough defensively to make up for it.

Reactions: snowkiddin

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Picking a favourite in the EDM/VGK series is so hard - like I hate Vegas but it's pretty funny watching Edmonton lose

I’m cheering on the Manitobans. Plus, it’s pretty awesome to see Whitecloud and the indigenous representation in the NHL.

I give zero sharts about the oilers and I hope it’s a short series for them so we can stop hearing how they’ve already faced the leafs in the Stanley cup final

But you’re right

When one is a jets fan it’s a hard pick between those two lol

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I’m cheering on the Manitobans. Plus, it’s pretty awesome to see Whitecloud and the indigenous representation in the NHL.

I give zero sharts about the oilers and I hope it’s a short series for them so we can stop hearing how they’ve already faced the leafs in the Stanley cup final

But you’re right

When one is a jets fan it’s a hard pick between those two lol
Vegas over Edmonton and then Seattle over Vegas and then New Jersey over Seattle would be best case scenario

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
New Jersey is going out 4 straight to Carolina though.
Many said the Devils weren't in the same league as the Rangers as well. But in any case, I'd be fine with Carolina winning too. They're probably my second choice.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Many said the Devils weren't in the same league as the Rangers as well. But in any case, I'd be fine with Carolina winning too. They're probably my second choice.
Yea people said that before the Rangers series, im basing my opinion on the ass kicking they got today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad