Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
3-0 Devils. Love seeing the Rangers getting their shit kicked in. At least one of my four ABSOLUTELY NOTs won't be advancing to the next round.

Love to see it.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
puddy_devils.jpg

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I’ll have to watch again a few times but if he’s going through the guy and head contact is unavoidable then by rule the hit it fine.

Also, can’t believe two big favorites and the defending champs are out or going down tonight. Crazy playoffs. Rooting hard for the Panthers.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I’ll have to watch again a few times but if he’s going through the guy and head contact is unavoidable then by rule the hit it fine.

Also, can’t believe two big favorites and the defending champs are out or going down tonight. Crazy playoffs. Rooting hard for the Panthers.

Lots of things lining up for a Leafs Cup finals appearance.

Reactions: kanadalainen

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
God I hate this pandering to NHL rules bullshit when it suits the 90's fans.

"They suck at review, it's all wrong, they miss everything, goalie interference!! I don't care if that's the rule they're wrong!"

"Oh he purposefully headshotted him? Well . .the rules say it's okay, so, y'know"

Dirty hit from a dirty player. Used to be the elbow king but he's upgraded to "well as long as it's a straight on headshot it's clean" game.

f*** em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad