Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Isles coming to play, lots of high danger chances in the first period. Canes back on their heels.

In the FLA game:

Tkachook dives but grabs a penalty and Montour opens the scoring in Sunrise. Then Hall draws one off Gudas (what a goon) and Bertuzzi pounds one home. All tied up.

Last edited:

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
So two teams that were both down 1-3 in their series, both went on the road to win games and make their series 2-3, are now both at home and currently winning their games tonight…

and the Jets who were in the same situation being down 1-3 decided that giving up and rolling over worked for them.

dumb-and-dumber-yeah.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Luc Labelle

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
Looks like some push back in the Panthers. Their series on the line for two games now and they seem to just up their game, not wither up abs die. Honestly would love to see Paul Maurice do well. We’re seeing more and more we just have a core that’s just so rotten and pathetic that nobody could coach this current team well.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Looks like some push back in the Panthers. Their series on the line for two games now and they seem to just up their game, not wither up abs die. Honestly would love to see Paul Maurice do well. We’re seeing more and more we just have a core that’s just so rotten and pathetic that nobody could coach this current team well.
Or is it the organization is so bad that players get caught up in a sea of incompetence? Easier to blame the players then those in control.

Reactions: surixon

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Or is it the organization is so bad that players get caught up in a sea of incompetence? Easier to blame the players then those in control.
At the end of the day the players play the games.

The team was given the structure they craved, and though they were no Goliath they had strength at all positions. They decided to fold like a cheap tent.

I'm ready for something new.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
At the end of the day the players play the games.

The team was given the structure they craved, and though they were no Goliath they had strength at all positions. They decided to fold like a cheap tent.

I'm ready for something new.
IMO unless you change the decision makers we will just roll around in the same shit. I'm guessing at this point players are begging their agents to get them out of this mess.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
IMO unless you change the decision makers we will just roll around in the same shit. I'm guessing at this point players are begging their agents to get them out of this mess.
Well I hope we start fresh, give them their wishes. We need a proper president of hockey ops, let him hire his gm, let the gm hire his staff and start building from the start.

I think maybe tnse put 'family' and player treatment to high on the priority scale.

It's possible to treat the players well but not tolerate lack of performance. These players are paid handsomely.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Well I hope we start fresh, give them their wishes. We need a proper president of hockey ops, let him hire his gm, let the gm hire his staff and start building from the start.

I think maybe tnse put 'family' and player treatment to high on the priority scale.

It's possible to treat the players well but not tolerate lack of performance. These players are paid handsomely.
I just think Chevy kept together an unhappy bunch that tried to put on a brave face, but too many are looking for the nearest exit to be able to come together. The very first thing that should happen for this organization is start with a new GM and build from there.

Reactions: Jet and Channelcat

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I feel like I'm repeating myself from last year at this time, Chevy had his time as GM and should of been out the door last year but no they give him an extension and here we are again this year hearing negative commentary about the team and it's coming from the coach. Chevy needs to go

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
If Panthers pull this off against the mighty Bruins then that "Maurice Vindicated?" thread would prove to be prescient.

Reactions: Channelcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad