Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Thompson could, with just his sock money.:laugh:

"Keep it under a billion, that's all I got.... on me *cackle*"

There are some on the main boards defending it as finishing his check. How do you even engage in a discussion with someone like that?

A Strange Game.png

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I don't entirely hate a Toronto win. A good friend of mine is a Leafs fan, and I just like to see my friends happy. I will mourn the loss of all of the memes, though.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
just speculation

Let’s assume the Jets win tonight….

then a Leafs win tonight and the Jets game on Saturday should be in prime time with the Oilers being the late game.

then a Leafs loss tonight and the Jets game on Saturday will probably be 3:00pm … since the Leafs must play in prime time and the Oilers would be the late game.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Marner is an excellent hockey player. It looks like he's figured this playoff thing out. He's exhibit A how a small cerebral non fleet of foot player can control games and make an impact in the playoffs. I hope the Jets give Cole so,e tape of his all around play this post season and have him study it this offseason.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
If you are going to penalize Maroon for that hit on Giordano you might as well take hitting out of the game, ref 3 feet from the play doesn't make a call but the ref 70 feet away decides he has a better view

Reactions: BrokerD and jungles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad