Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I feel like I'm repeating myself from last year at this time, Chevy had his time as GM and should of been out the door last year but no they give him an extension and here we are again this year hearing negative commentary about the team and it's coming from the coach. Chevy needs to go
Same thing for four seasons. Perhaps Chipman is the only one who doesn't see it

Reactions: MarkWheeler

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
If Panthers pull this off against the mighty Bruins then that "Maurice Vindicated?" thread would prove to be prescient.

that idea seems to consist of a non causa pro causa fallacy. one is not necessarily responsible for the other. in that scenario, you fail to mention any other responsible actor(s) such as the players and as if A somehow causes B without even coming close to explaining why.

"florida beats boston
paurice is credited
therefore, it somehow changes his tenure with the jets"

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

I'm willing to admit that Paul Maurice was not the problem here.

eh, he, his coaching (and lack thereof) and his decision making (e.g. bias) served as a main problem and were responsible for how ever many others.

Last edited:
Reactions: snowkiddin

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Looks like some push back in the Panthers. Their series on the line for two games now and they seem to just up their game, not wither up abs die. Honestly would love to see Paul Maurice do well. We’re seeing more and more we just have a core that’s just so rotten and pathetic that nobody could coach this current team well.

People hate the Tkachuks but no way Matthew Tkachuk would've let Scheifele or Dubois sleepwalk through that series.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I hate hate hate when they call the game with a couple seconds on the clock because of a scrum…. If you are going to call it early because a team can’t win then do it for all games not just ones that are getting heated !!! Stupid NHL

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE
Watching a team like Florida fight like hell for their playoff lives makes our situation even worse.

they do seem to have some players, who might be holding others accountable and/or guys in general fighting to win.

Ullmark is having a Helle like playoffs but there is no give up with the Panthers, they have a 50/50 chance to beat a team that many had already engraved their names on this years cup.

beauty of the playoffs, perhaps. whatever happens in the season is in the season. once in the post season, that's all that counts... (not to mention, other, pertinent factors like more pressure, best of seven)

Reactions: bustamente
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad