Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Oilers D has been a tire fire so far. Yikes. They are lucky not to be down 2 or 3.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Marcus Foligno takes two penalties by being overly exuberant, and two times the Stars cash in on the PP. That cost Minnesota the game today.

I don't know what you were watching but both of those calls were garbage. I know it's all "F the Wild" here because of the last game against them but they were brutal calls.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I don't know what you were watching but both of those calls were garbage. I know it's all "F the Wild" here because of the last game against them but they were brutal calls.

I didn’t like either of the calls but perhaps its reputation. I especially didn’t like the second call. At worst that should have been offsetting minors but it is what it is.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I know it's all "F the Wild" here because of the last game against them but they were brutal calls.
Correct! Its all "F the Wild". AND "F the Leafs", lets not forget to heartily F the Leafs. :)

Now that we have clarified the matter, lets rank the order of magnitude of F'ing:

1. F the Knights
2. F the Leafs
3. F the Wild
4. F the Leafs, and the RBC commercial that Matthews rode in on.

The casual onlooker would be well advised to F the Wild, Leafs and Knights in equal measure. If your not sure, one can always F the Leafs twice or even thrice.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

If one suddenly falls ill, is decapitated, or somehow doesn't wish to F the Wild, Leafs or Knights, there are many options until a cure is found - until that is, one eventually sees the light and finds oneself wishing once again to rare back, snap on your Viking helm, and throughly F the Wild. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

band-the-muppets.gif

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Lots of interesting playoff series.

Dallas and Edmonton figure out how to even the series on the road. Florida and NYI both wilt at home going down 3-1 and looking like they may both be done.

We need to find a way tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad