Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellebuyckOurSaviour

Apr 8, 2014
Winnipeg
Haha I just saw when the Leafs won the Stanley Cup tonight with the fans outside after the win. Why are we even playing right now, should we call Colorado and let them know also that the playoffs are done?

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Haha I just saw when the Leafs won the Stanley Cup tonight with the fans outside after the win. Why are we even playing right now, should we call Colorado and let them know also that the playoffs are done?

Posting this with the Jets Whiteout party coming up on Saturday and Monday.

Reactions: DRW204

HellebuyckOurSaviour

Apr 8, 2014
Winnipeg
Posting this with the Jets Whiteout party coming up on Saturday and Monday.
Yeah. They party like they won the Stanley Cup after each playoff win, we party just cause we won the game especially when we are the 2nd wild card team. If this was 2018, I'd say we would be partying like we won the cup.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Colorado find themselves squarely in a dog fight of a series 1-1 and a very narrow win in game 2 at home.

Reactions: GNP and Jets 31

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Man the 2018 POs we were doing exact same shit. The white out parties were super obnoxious after a game, and I loved it. And it was the same seeding as them and TBL.

I hope it's the same after Saturday's game.

Fans celebrate wins and have fun doing it. Who cares. Gatekeeping on that is lame.
Yeah. They party like they won the Stanley Cup after each playoff win, we party just cause we won the game especially when we are the 2nd wild card team. If this was 2018, I'd say we would be partying like we won the cup.

Last edited:

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
If anyone needs proof that SN hates the Jets…

watching the Bos / Fla game and a commercial comes on saying what games are on Saturday…. Commercial basically goes….

Playoff hockey on Saturday starts with the Leafs game at 6 with the NJ / NYR game at 7 and finishing up with Col at Sea at 9.

Did we cancel the Jets / Vegas game At 3??

f*** SN

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Man Ekblad is fragile! As much as I’d welcome him on the Jets, it would be frustrating as hell watching him repeatedly getting injured.

Reactions: Been around

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Arvidsson attempting some sort of triple lutz and hurts himself, normally Nurse rides the line of dirty and clean but that was barely 2 minutes let alone a major.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
If anyone needs proof that SN hates the Jets…

watching the Bos / Fla game and a commercial comes on saying what games are on Saturday…. Commercial basically goes….

Playoff hockey on Saturday starts with the Leafs game at 6 with the NJ / NYR game at 7 and finishing up with Col at Sea at 9.

Did we cancel the Jets / Vegas game At 3??

f*** SN
Just saw that commercial. Shameful for a Canadian broadcaster. What a joke.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Wow McDavid might save his team from an overtime loss here.. He might have been the only one to see the high stick. I dont think anyone else noticed it.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Oilers fans heads are going to explode if they lose to the Kings, everyone was pumping them up to get to the SC finals, they thought they had fixed their D and goalie situation but it's the same old Oiler relying on 2 players to do all the work

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
What in the actual...

Yikes :baghead:

Oilers fans heads are going to explode if they lose to the Kings, everyone was pumping them up to get to the SC finals, they thought they had fixed their D and goalie situation but it's the same old Oiler relying on 2 players to do all the work

I still think they find a way vs LA but did they peak too early with that insane last 20 games of the season post TD? Time will tell

Reactions: roccerfeller

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
The Oilers are their own worst enemy.

2 games in OT, both are lost because of penalties. If the Oilers would stop taking boneheaded penalties, they could actually be up 3 game to nil in their series.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Looks pretty clear to me that Vilardi touched that puck. But anywho, f*ck the Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad